Game from the Cards Perspective

rpmischris

Reaction score
So here it is from their various forums; A timeline of the game interpreted through their fan perspectives/emotions.
Poor Cards players/fans. We completely demoralized all of them and effectively ended their season. Not to mention we probably sealed the fate of Whizz and some of their key players like Dockett.
Enjoy :thirishdrinkers:

I woke up this morning with this weird gut feeling. Feeling very confident that we can win this game today, despite all week I had us losing out with our remaining schedule.
Let's do this!
What happens first? Skelton throws a pick or Beanie gets injured?
As a side bet: Will the Cardinals have more punts or completions?
Here we go
Yes! A completion
We are going to win today.
I don't believe that was a int...
Did it not hit the ground?
Holy smokes it sure did NOT.
Bad luck.
Haha it goes round and round.
I wouldn't personally put that one on Skelton.
It was a nice play by the defense to keep that ball alive.
Bidwill's Law: Anything bad that can happen to the Cardinals will happen to the Cardinals
Wilson HAS to be a bit shaken up on that one.
He did not see it coming until the very last second.
I love our defense.
Several teams have won today that benefit the Cardinals draft position...just saying...
Damn Seattle's offense is rolling on us right now. That was a good time out.
amazing....half time and barely 100 people viewing the forum.Think everyone is had enough.
Is Ken fired after this game? Im leaning toward yes... 9 game losing streak with the ugliest game ive ever seen in my entire life....
Will the score get to 60? Will this be the biggest loss in NFL history? The entire country is laughing,so anyone fired today or does anyone give a crap?
Even our forum gave up.
This team's legitimately going to lose 12 straight.
I'm done too.
This whole team of jaw-jacking, chest-pounding, loafers are all frauds.
They should be fined for just putting on the uni.
Wouldn't it be great id Mike B went down on the field and canned WIZZ on the spot! Walked over, handed him a pink slip and showed him to the tunnel.
Wow!!!!
Not in my wildest dreams have I thought we could play this bad.
Is it bad that I wish Horton would just walk over to Whis and slap him in the face with a cold damp fish
Epic game. Can the Hawks score 52 more and get to 100?
51-0. Let's see if Carroll keeps 'em throwing the ball through the rest of the game.
I love how beanie turns a 15 yard gain into a 2 yd gain. He's the best at that
Does Flynn already have more completions than the cards??? Or just yards?
I have no issue with Pete Carroll running up the scoreboard.
It's up to the D make the stops. I will crack up if Whisenhunt tries to act mad at him at the post-game hand shake. I'd like to see Pete Carroll give Whisenhunt a DX crotch chop. SUCK IT Kenny!
Yes!!!! Fitz finally gets a ball!
For those complaining about Pete running up the score.....I say if you can't stop the second and third stringers, you deserve to have the score run up.
Finally it's over… 58-0
we still have time to get the worst defeat before season ends..keep the flame we can do it
Wizz at the press conference-We had a good game plan but we didn't execute the plan and receivers where running the wrong routes. Also, "I'm not gonna get into details...I've gotta find a way to better prepare my guys."
If I had alcohol in the house I probably would have finished it today.
Seriously, that was the worst beatdown I can recall in my Cardinals fan-dom.
Look on the bright side...it should've been 72-0

razgriz737

Reaction score
Personal favorite:
"I have no issue with Pete Carroll running up the scoreboard.
It's up to the D make the stops. I will crack up if Whisenhunt tries to act mad at him at the post-game hand shake. I'd like to see Pete Carroll give Whisenhunt a DX crotch chop. SUCK IT Kenny!"

kearly

Reaction score
I will crack up if Whisenhunt tries to act mad at him at the post-game hand shake. I'd like to see Pete Carroll give Whisenhunt a DX crotch chop. SUCK IT Kenny!

Gold.

Uffda

Reaction score
In the beginning of the 2nd quarter ... I was thinking, if I was a cards fan, this maybe would be the time I'd turn the tv off.

Wasn't Whisenhunt on Pete Carroll's staff back in NE ?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
JSeahawks":auluyede said:
I liked "Bidwill's Law". Feels like that being a Seahawks fan sometimes.
I know what you mean, but no way. Bidwill is what it would be like if Ken Behring had stayed the owner. Think Seahawk misery plus no hope at all.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Lol the crotch chop one was epic. I also liked "Does Matt FLynn have more completions than us??? Or just yards ?"

Funny, most of the talking heads have whined more about us running up the score than Cards fans. They seem pretty resigned to it. They probably took it a lot better than we would've, to be honest.

TriCHawk

Reaction score
funny stuff - If it were the other way around I wouldn't care about the other team running up the score. IMO if you let the score get to be 40 or 50-0, then you deserve everything you get after that. Run it up I say!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":udcdo5j0 said:
Funny, most of the talking heads have whined more about us running up the score than Cards fans. They seem pretty resigned to it. They probably took it a lot better than we would've, to be honest.

Yep, those talking heads would have talked shit about Pete, had he backed off, and let the Cards regain composure, and have a comeback win.
They would have ripped on the Seahawks being pretenders, instead now, they ain't got shit to say, that I or any Seahawks fans want to hear from them.
Almost everything went right for the Seahawks players yesterday, and why shouldn't they and the Coaches take this epic win to heart?