Why is Moore still on our team while Durham starts for Det?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I realize they play different positions but Moore is a joke of a TE while Durham has made some great plays for Detroit tonight. I can't understand how this guy is still on our roster.?.
    edogg23
    NET Starter

• I obviously don't know what was going on behind closed doors, but I still wish we could've kept Winslow. Don't see how he could be any worse than Moore. I hate to be down on the guy, but he really isn't bringing anything to the table.
    Last edited by razgriz737 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• edogg23 wrote:I realize they play different positions but Moore is a joke of a TE while Durham has made some great plays for Detroit tonight. I can't understand how this guy is still on our roster.?.

Durham broke off his route, killing the drive because of the subsequent interception. That ended up a GB TD. Detroit would be up by no less than 7 (currently tied at 17) if not for that play.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• edogg23 wrote:I realize they play different positions but Moore is a joke of a TE while Durham has made some great plays for Detroit tonight. I can't understand how this guy is still on our roster.?.

Do you realize that? Durham also showed nothing while he was here and has made two nice catches and a bunch of mistakes for Detroit tonight. Also, this is like the 5th thread about Durham tonight.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

• So far Moore's positive production this season has been:
    1. A single short catch for a 1st down.
    2. Drawing a DPI in the endzone.
    HunnyBadger
    NET Starter

• HunnyBadger wrote:So far Moore's positive production this season has been:
    1. A single short catch for a 1st down.
    2. Drawing a DPI in the endzone.

Well, there you go.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• ...and Durham had 2 good catches and 2 turnover producing mistakes. Wash.
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

• Any TE...even the corpse of Kellen Winslow Jr. would be better then Evan Moore.
    USChawk
    NET Rookie

• Moore could be a good blocker. There is more than just catching for a Tight End.
    Skittles - The candy of champions.
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran

• His mom thinks he's pretty good...
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

• Moore was the only bad part of the day! I hated it every time I saw him screw something up.

Thanks for being the disappointment contrast to base my happiness on, Evan Moore!
    ...and with one kiss of his bicep he proved, without a shadow of doubt, that he was every bit as much of a DBag as his coach, and most of his team's fanbase. Finally, he could call himself a Niner!
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Yeah Moore's hands have been brutal. He must have no confidence in his hands at the moment. Maybe his athleticism makes him an asset on special teams or something? Durham stunk in this game though. He's stiff and slow coming off the line, and lacks the physicality of the guys I he could become in Ed McCaffrey or Joe Jurevicius. Did you see that play at the end of the game when the Pack had a LB completely drill him on a jam on the 4th down play near the end? Not only was he completely thrown back, but he also took out the slot receiver who was breaking his route to the sideline. I don't think things are gonna work out for him in football. Nice one hander tho.
    valcor
    NET Bench Warmer

• we obviously don't need either, IMO.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• Yeah, and we should get rid of Golden Tate too, he's terrible...

If Evan Moore is playing, there is a reason. The coaches see something. We win 58-0 and you gotta find something to complain about.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Starter

• He's been in Cleveland for so long that they need to bring him along slowly. He's not used to having balls thrown where he can easily catch them. He has had to fight off DBs and LBs for all his catches prior to coming to Seattle.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• Thats what I was thinking. He might be good in practice. Maybe he can develop after awhile. A 6'6" long armed lanky TE.
    Cassius Marsh is my 2014 Adopt a Pro Bowl Rookie
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

• We have to remember though, he's only a recent addition and hasn't had the practice time that the rest of our receivers have had. He has gotten open a couple of times though and that is promising. I keep thinking that he's right on the edge of "getting it" and I certainly hope so. I'm sure John Schneider saw something in the young man that he liked and he has been hanging around the NFL, so that says something.

Of course we may have picked him up because there was no one else...
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• Durham looked like a player I was happy to see in another team's uniform. Detroit kept trying to pick on Shields late in the game and Durham was nearly worthless on his targets.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information