My new Seahawks gear

dino26

Reaction score
Since the new logo ive not bought anything until today !

Im currently in Toronto and today got my first ever customized seahawks jersey. I got my surname and i was pondering between different numbers to go for but in the end i went for 12 as we are the 12th man and to rep the 12th man especially since alot of the design on the jersey involves the number 12 for the 12th man.

It is a game jersey (the cheapest one) The print is actually good its not a rubber texture compared to the reebok numbers its more flat ...hopefully it lasts long :sarcasm_off:

I also got this sweet hoodie ... i call it the coach Caroll hoodie ..i feel like high fiving folk when wearing it !

What a day today GO SEAHAWKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2zrgqxx

OP
OP
D

dino26

Reaction score
Cheers i might get the track top but it cost $100 so ill hold off for a while and all the Lynch tees they had left were XL ...they had plenty of Flynn though !

rjdriver

Reaction score
Looks good.

Make sure you spend some money on a ticket for next week. I assume you are going to represent.......

OP
OP
D

dino26

Reaction score
rjdriver":qds0upvf said:
Looks good.

Make sure you spend some money on a ticket for next week. I assume you are going to represent.......

Yeah im gonna get my ticket sorted in the next day or two . Oh for sure i know im gonna be swarmed with buffalo blue around me but im gonna be wearing my jersey and hawks colours and be cheering hard for us !