How do you find out where the game board is?

formido

Reaction score
Earlier today I saw a topic like "Where is the game day thread?" I don't know what the vocabulary of this board is, but I clicked through and there was a different board with all the in game commentary/ Now I don't see this topic. How does one normally find the game day board? Is it supposed to be a secret? There's a lot going on on this site visually and if it's listed somewhere, I wasn't able to locate it after a few minutes of searching FAQs and sticky topics.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Make sure you're logged in; then you will see it, I believe.

The Radish

Reaction score
formido":sppfwbmq said:
Earlier today I saw a topic like "Where is the game day thread?" I don't know what the vocabulary of this board is, but I clicked through and there was a different board with all the in game commentary/ Now I don't see this topic. How does one normally find the game day board? Is it supposed to be a secret? There's a lot going on on this site visually and if it's listed somewhere, I wasn't able to locate it after a few minutes of searching FAQs and sticky topics.

No secret, just go to the main page and click on Game Day Forum. Its header will list the teams playing today and whether its home or away.

:les:

SNDavidson

Reaction score
up up down down right left right left a b select start