Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Buffalo Bills

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

  • Got an hour to kill? Read through the game threads on the Arizona boards in my previous week's post. The meltdown is SO entertaining... I mean, I'm gonna read it again just for fun... :lol:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 3648
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • I already have a favorite.

    Today, 01:13 AM #6 sechristbmw
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,866

    Come on Seattle, go for 60 against the Bills.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1957
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:11 am
    Location: Utah



  • Hopefully we won't get Buffaloed....... :lol:
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 33673
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm


  • Steve2222 wrote:http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/153490-the-marshawn-lynch-trade%3B-three-years-later/

    Grading the Marshawn Lynch trade. Its hysterical.


    They are right though that Lynch had to be moved. His time was up with the Bills. Maybe they could have gotten more out of trading Lynch but it is only speculation what the Saints and Packers may have done to get him?

    Sounds like there is no love lost for Buddy Nix. I thought he and Chan were going to get things fixed in Buffalo. Still, that offense can put up points.
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
     
    Posts: 10682
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
    Location: Kent, Washington


  • They probably shouldn't have drafted CJ Spiller in the first place. Like one poster mentioned, they draft a bunch of shiny new toys, but neglect to get the ugly monsters in the middle.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1962
    Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:12 am


  • i'm not even seeing a pre game thread on the official board or the stadium wall?
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4605
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Had to:

    Seahawkfaninvegas
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 184
    Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:43 pm
    Location: Las Vegas NV


  • Some good news out of Buffalo. They placed Fred Jackson on the IR, so at least we don't have to worry about the dual threat of Spiller with Jackson. Hate to root for injuries though, but this will help our gameplan.
    IowaSeahawk
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 31
    Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 pm
    Location: Des Moines, IA


  • Not much on our Hawks on their boards as of tonight. Mostly they're bitching about their coaches and don't really seem interested in going over the matchups for our game with them.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3531
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
    Location: In Bruges


  • and don't forget the occasional, "we still have a shot to make the playoff's thread"...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4605
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • PlinytheCenter wrote:Not much on our Hawks on their boards as of tonight. Mostly they're bitching about their coaches and don't really seem interested in going over the matchups for our game with them.


    I know huh? That's really wierd. I feel like making a post on all those sites. "Hellooooo... Seahawks game this weekend.". wtf?
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 3648
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • BlueThunder wrote:
    PlinytheCenter wrote:Not much on our Hawks on their boards as of tonight. Mostly they're bitching about their coaches and don't really seem interested in going over the matchups for our game with them.


    I know huh? That's really wierd. I feel like making a post on all those sites. "Hellooooo... Seahawks game this weekend.". wtf?


    +100
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 873
    Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:04 pm
    Location: Behind you



  • I'm willing to bet there will be more Brady jerseys than Bills jerseys. I'm from Toronto. Buffalo is certainly not the most common team to cheer for amongst the population. Pats, Steelers, Packers are all very popular teams here. Do NOT be pissed off when there is no atmosphere on Sunday, because I am giving you a fair warning in advance. Mainly corporates and people who get free tickets go to this game.


    No road excuse for this one, boys and girls.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 22427
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: California via Negros Occidental, Philippines


  • besides the fact the the bill's fans are just about right where the cardinals fans are , coach wise, player wise, team wise.. their post's are still very intertaining... for example:

    "Fitzpatrick and Wilson's numbers are almost identical. Wilson plays on a team with one of the best defenses in the league though".

    "Last week the Seahawks won 58-0. In that game Wilson only completed 7 of his 13 passes and had 1 TD and 1 INT. The defense and special teams forced 8 turnovers and held the Cardinals to 154 yards total offense. If Fitzpatrick had that kind of defense, he'd be winning too".

    "Oh and let's not forget that the refs helped the Seahawks beat the Packers (that Hail Mary was clearly an INT). And the Bills have been screwed by the refs in a couple games".


    never get's old does it!!!
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4605
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    I'm willing to bet there will be more Brady jerseys than Bills jerseys. I'm from Toronto. Buffalo is certainly not the most common team to cheer for amongst the population. Pats, Steelers, Packers are all very popular teams here. Do NOT be pissed off when there is no atmosphere on Sunday, because I am giving you a fair warning in advance. Mainly corporates and people who get free tickets go to this game.


    No road excuse for this one, boys and girls.


    That, along with the aformentioned 1 pm PST start time along with the fact it's on a neutral field. Nope... no excuses on this one other than being away from the Clink.
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*
     
    Posts: 3648
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 4:39 am
    Location: Arlington, Washington


  • They seem to be more concerned w/ losing for draft position and firing their coaches at this point.
    oregonhawkfan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2425
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 pm


  • I never hated the Bills. They have some of the sickest-ass uniforms in the league. Every week is like throwback week. Love em. Other than that we have to win this game and it looks like this is the best chance for sanfransucko to lose (other than to us).
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4318
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:07 am
    Location: Spokane, Wa


  • What a sorry-ass bunch of forums. Nothing but talk about how to try and fix the franchise and get into a play-off game for the first time in well over a decade. Not that I blame them per se, with how much mediocrity they've dealt with as fans for so long; but still...*snooze*
    RolandDeschain
    * Spelling High Lord *
     
    Posts: 30178
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Phoenix, AZ



  • HawksSoc wrote:http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Film-Session-Seahawks-Defense/9055dd84-8d26-41ed-857a-2ab9ed5a3462

    Bills site breaking down the Hawks' Defensive scheme, worth watching just to see Clem's spin move on Long, there's no better clip for showing just how quick Clem is off the line.

    Also; http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthre ... ta-himself

    Hilarious!


    Wow that is a great breakdown, deserves it's own thread. Loved seeing Earl defeat that block, and also how complicated our scheme was.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5369
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


  • hawksfan515 wrote:
    HawksSoc wrote:http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Film-Session-Seahawks-Defense/9055dd84-8d26-41ed-857a-2ab9ed5a3462

    Bills site breaking down the Hawks' Defensive scheme, worth watching just to see Clem's spin move on Long, there's no better clip for showing just how quick Clem is off the line.

    Also; http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthre ... ta-himself

    Hilarious!


    Wow that is a great breakdown, deserves it's own thread. Loved seeing Earl defeat that block, and also how complicated our scheme was.



    Done; viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59202 :)
    HawksSoc
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 942
    Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:40 am
    Location: Ireland!




It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: GermanKicker23, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 156 guests