Astonishing Stats

HawkWow

Reaction score
3 rushers averaging over 5 YPC (1 over 10!). DAMN..... and good to see the D got that 3rd and long thing figured out as well.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
3rd down efficiency was bad for us today. Don't let them have tomorrow off Pete. (sarcasm)

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I was thinking wow, Wilson looked like he had a great game,, but the numbers show it was meh.... but.. then I remembered he only played like 10 minute LOL

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Houshkas leg might fall off after yesterday. 9....NINE kickoffs, 3 field goals, and 7 extra points.

Whew !!!!!

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
i will say this russ had the worse game i have seen him play in a while. there where a few passes that should have been picked. but what a game to have your rookie game. i expect russ to be better against the bills.

hawker84

Reaction score
RW seems to alwasy starts slow, he didn't get a chance to get in a rhythm ... i know i'm being selfish , but i was a little disappointed i didn't get to see him do his thing yesterday, but i'll take it... it was good to see flynn get in and get some reps, had a couple big plays, couple ducks... please don't lead Sid into collisions like that again.... i think i soiled myself on that hit.

Jac

Reaction score
I think the most astonishing stat is that we averaged 4.8 points per pass completion. That's got to be some kind of (unbreakable) record.