Time to eat some crow

Hawks46

Reaction score
I actually thought this game would be close.

My bad.

grizbob

Reaction score
Yeah, me too, this game had me in hives the last 2 days :roll:

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Looked like a trap game. Looks like the Cards were stuck in the trap.

hawker84

Reaction score
5th ranked defense? crow is on the menu, did not expect this... but likie, likie a lot.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I predicted a blow out in one of the pregame threads. However I gave it a modest Seahawks 27 Cardinals 10 lol.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Why do Debbie Downers get to enjoy being wrong AND being right? I don't accept your portion of crow. :)

OP
OP
H

Hawks46

Reaction score
I don't see how I'm a debbie downer if I don't actually predict a 58-0 game every week. Matter of fact, I predicted a few losses, and I'm happy to say I was wrong on more than I was right on the predicted losses.

I also don't get how I'm wrong and right......I'd say ask my wife, but she seems to be right all the time.

I was actually going to predict a narrow win by us today, but I'm oddly superstitious about predicting wins for us. I feel like if I call a win, I curse the Hawks. Probably why I seem negative sometimes. I'd consider myself realistic with some silly superstition mixed in :lol:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
No, my point is that people that pick us to lose, get to brag that they were right if we lose, or enjoy the feelings and discussions of a win if we win the game. It's a win-win situation for some of the people that perpetually "predict" poor performances for the Seahawks.

In other words, it's like betting on red, black, 0 and 00 on a roulette wheel. Vegas won't let you do it, because you're covering all outcomes. ;)

grizbob

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":qiueymb0 said:
No, my point is that people that pick us to lose, get to brag that they were right if we lose, or enjoy the feelings and discussions of a win if we win the game. It's a win-win situation for some of the people that perpetually "predict" poor performances for the Seahawks.

In other words, it's like betting on red, black, 0 and 00 on a roulette wheel. Vegas won't let you do it, because you're covering all outcomes. ;)

For the record I did not and never will predict a loss for the Hawks, but will confess my nervousness, and this game REALLY had me nervous. What can I say? I'm a dumbass :roll:

Slick

Reaction score
I predicted a close loss. Did I want that to happen? No. Should my salad be tossed? Yes!!!

I'll gladly eat crow :p

chris98251

Reaction score
I was realistically thinking win, but a dangerous game for us. No way a blow out. We were in a perfect storm for this game, coming home, them on a losing streak, Sherman wanting to make a statement, and getting a turnover right away and having the 12th man looking for blood.