Did the NFL "flex" the SF vs NE game to SNF ??

Reaction score
...that's the scheduled game next Sunday night...
Was that the original SNF game...
or, was it "flexed" in ???

NO CHANCE now for SF @ Seahawks the following Sunday night !!
No way will they give SF two straight SNF games.......

:229031_rant:

Steve2222

Reaction score
They might have to make an exception. Thats the only worthy game with the other two games worthy being protected by Fox and CBS. I guess they could just stick with their ****y matchup they already got though.

OP
OP
glowingeyedseahawk
Reaction score
Steve2222":e429n8yi said:
They might have to make an exception. Thats the only worthy game with the other two games worthy being protected by Fox and CBS. I guess they could just stick with their ****y matchup they already got though.

(week 16)
Scheduled SNF game......Chargers @ Jets

:229031_banghead:

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
That was always the scheduled game my dude... The hope is that theyll flex it into that spot later.

OP
OP
glowingeyedseahawk
Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3cm4fd97 said:
That was always the scheduled game my dude... The hope is that theyll flex it into that spot later.

I lost ya John ??
Do you mean, that you think, SF will get 2 straight SNF games ??

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":3pnbvomu said:
therealjohncarlson":3pnbvomu said:

I lost ya John ??

I think its very likely based on the other possible selections. Why not?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
There's no rule against having the same team on twice, and NBC wants games with meaning on SNF. If we win next week + 49ers lose to New England.. that game is for control of the NFC West.

It's going to get flexed IMO.

OP
OP
glowingeyedseahawk
Reaction score
Hasselbeck":37mikwmk said:
There's no rule against having the same team on twice, and NBC wants games with meaning on SNF. If we win next week + 49ers lose to New England.. that game is for control of the NFC West.

But they (NFL) needs to make this announcement BEFORE the games are played next week.....right ??

SeatownJay

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":2t9knmvp said:
Hasselbeck":2t9knmvp said:

But they (NFL) needs to make this announcement BEFORE the games are played next week.....right ??
Yes, ges. They have to make a decision on the Week 16 game by this Tuesday.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The only other game that has a shot to be flexed is the Saints at Cowboys game, but the Saints playoff hopes took a devastating blow and the Cowboys are also on the outside looking in. If that game got flexed it'd be purely for ratings since the Cowboys have a huge fan base.

IowaSeahawk

Reaction score
I think it will get flexed too. Is SeatownJay right in saying it must be done by this Tuesday? I would imagine it has to be done sooner, rather than later. I think since both teams won this week, it'll be flexed; at least I am hoping so!

rjdriver

Reaction score
New York Giants at Baltimore is another possibility. Could have NFC EAST implications, but I sure hope it's us and the niners. Primetime for the division, please let it be.

Cant believe I will be a die hard Pat fan at this time next week

GCrow

Reaction score
The Giants and Baltimore is protected by FOX, as well as Cincinnati and Pittsburgh is protected by CBS. (Cant provide confirming link, however know I did read that from a legit source...not to go all ESPN reporter)

As much as I totally would love for 'Hawks and '9ers to get flexed in, (nevermind the fact that it should def be the best game, and the one that makes the most sense) i'm confident that it will be either Philly - Wash or Dallas - N.O.
Cowboys are still alive for a spot, as well as playing the Saints so would be huge ratings. Washington and RG3 are right there to and could be last home game for Andy Reid in Philadelphia

Steve2222

Reaction score
Im pretty sure I, as well as the nation as a whole, is getting sick and tired of watching the Saints every week on National TV. They suck are are uninteresting. They dont have a big fanbase either.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":1o1rd155 said:
therealjohncarlson":1o1rd155 said:

I lost ya John ??
I do...they don't care about who gets it, they care about making money by luring the most viewers.