Just like you can't get too low, you can't get too high.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
I hope the players come in tomorrow and work just as hard as they do after a loss. I know Russell Wilson will.

Hope they dont take things for granted. Buffalo won't lie down and die like Arizona did.

We are a very young team so hopefully the coaches make sure the team doesnt lose focus after a blow out victory.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Agreed but as a fan I'm high as a kite! And it's not because I live in Colorado either.

OP
OP
VancitySeahawk

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Greenhell":pbtps6fq said:
Agreed but as a fan I'm high as a kite! And it's not because I live in Colorado either.

Us fans can celebrate all week! :229031_thewave: :229031_thewave:

sutz

Reaction score
Just heard Russ Wilson say that on the post game interview.

:)

:th2thumbs:

HawkWow

Reaction score
I predict next week will be a nail-biter. This is where coaches make their money. It's much more difficult to motivate a team after a blow-out win than it is to motivate them after a loss. I predict a 3 pt Seattle win in Toronto.

The good news is RussellWilson saw limited reps and he will be fired up to go. Other good news is Rice is still alive for him to throw to. Unsure what Bevell was thinking putting Rice in the situation he did on his last catch. Not smart at all.

aku

Reaction score
Pete, in the locker room after the game: "I don't want to see any of you tomorrow."

I think Monday is usually a day off anyways. Wilson and a few others will probably show up, but I'm not too worried about it. Let them have their one weekly day off, just come in working on Tuesday.

sutz

Reaction score
aku":12jasvfm said:
Pete, in the locker room after the game: "I don't want to see any of you tomorrow."

I think Monday is usually a day off anyways. Wilson and a few others will probably show up, but I'm not too worried about it. Let them have their one weekly day off, just come in working on Tuesday.
Nope, most teams do film study on Monday and take Tuesday off. So, if they take tomorrow off, it's no work until Wednesday. Probably won't do that because they did it last week IIRC.