Wow..... 8-5.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
At st. louis should have been a win. Fake FG, Mccoy fall down int. Zach Miller fumble.

The story at SF was 5 dropped balls. Coulda, should, woulda.

We will have our revenge.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I just consider the losses this year to growing pains that young teams inevitably go through. It seems as though the players have learned to not take other teams lightly.

jkitsune

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1dob8dgk said:
Should be 10-3 at minimum.

Could easily be 11-2 or 12-1.

Not really reasonable to play this game all season long, unless you play it the other way too. Easily could've lost to Chicago, or NE, or GB...

Escamillo

Reaction score
Well, we lost some we could have won, but also won some we could have lost. Given that, our current record might actually reflect the overall season performance to this point. The good thing is that the team seems to be getting better each week.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Certainly one of, if not the best, 8-5 team I've seen in recent times. Feels more like a 10-3 team to me. It's looking like we will end up with no less than 10 wins on the season and that is an absolutely huge accomplishment. It's been a great (NFL) year.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Record aside, it really feels like this team could do something in the playoffs if they can just secure that spot. (and I felt this way after the Chicago game and today's drubbing just keeps that feeling alive.)

Getting hot at the right time is soooo huge in all of sports. Playing so well in December is the basis for a nice playoff run.

I really hope we can get to atleast 10 wins to control our own destiny. I think that would probably do it. Might still get lucky at 9 wins but hopefully we don't have to worry about that.