Awful quiet around here..

beasthawk

Reaction score
For a record breaking win for the hawks!!! Relish this history being made!! Already topped Pc's win total as a coach, a new franchise QB and possibly the best draft class in Seahawks history!!

SNDavidson

Reaction score
or studying for finals, blame the establishment

sturg78

Reaction score
The board is used to complaining, and for once in recent history there is 0 things to complain about wholeheartedly

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
beasthawk":2k0kp17s said:
For a record breaking win for the hawks!!! Relish this history being made!! Already topped Pc's win total as a coach, a new franchise QB and possibly the best draft class in Seahawks history!!
Lots of people that post on this forum are still coming home from the game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm overloaded with the sensation of Knock Out victories. My boy Juan Marquez last night (!!!!), Seahawks today. ;)

8 frikin TOs. WOW. That makes our sack extravaganza against GB pale in comparison. Unbelievable first half and a statement game by damn near every Hawk on the field. Still have to do something with the penalties, though. We won't go deep committing double digit penalties...unless we force multiple TOs to counter them.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
If I had to pick a weak spot I would lay that egg at Breno's feet again. He's like a dog that chases porcupines. Those penalties have to stop!

Galen96

Reaction score
Sherm's penalty was awesome. I thank him wholeheartedly for the 5 minutes of belly laughing.

Latest posts