Seahawks favored by 3.5 next week at Buffalo

OP
OP
K

Keyhawk

Reaction score
The line already moved to Seattle by 4 since I posted this.

OP
OP
K

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Patriots favored by 3 over the San Fran

grizbob

Reaction score
hawksfan515":7a4tf9i1 said:
Dang I hate being favored on the road.

But if we win..... OMG 9-5 :3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

X ... :th2thumbs:

sturg78

Reaction score
9ers play in Foxburrow right? Interesting sunday in the great NE

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hawks by 4 sounds about right.

I'd put money on the Pats -3 against the Niners, at NE. I think they're going to win by 10. The Niners can't put up points fast enough to keep up with the Pats.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
If this team can pull off a win against the Bills and the Patriots can win at home against the 49ers, then the Seahawks have a shot at winning the division.

BillHawks

Reaction score
To be honest I'm more worried about the Bills game than the Niners or Rams.

They've got some playmakers on both sides of the ball, I just can't shake the feeling. Ever since the schedule came out I have had my eye on this game. Hope I'm wrong.

sturg78

Reaction score
Yes, but our play makers match up well to most of theirs. Johnson=/=Sherm, Mario Williams =/=Okung of late, CJ Spiller speed> our LB though, which is unnerving

BillHawks

Reaction score
Mainly worried about Spiller and Dareus on defense. Hopefully Okung doesn't need help with Williams because Dareus has been playing great lately.

Greenhell

Reaction score
As long as Russ conducts long drives, Bills won't be able to get on the field for Spiller to truly do anything.

sturg78

Reaction score
It helps its in a dome, right?I feel like grass had not been kind. Also, sleeping in well help the team.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I have been watching the Bills-Rams game tonight to get a bead on the Bills. What a gawdawful game.

djb28

Reaction score
Scottemojo":22kusonj said:
I have been watching the Bills-Rams game tonight to get a bead on the Bills. What a gawdawful game.
Unfortunately for me, Unless I do not watch local Television, I have to re-live the Bills Whoa's all week long. What you saw today is what they give. Spiller is exciting and a nasty runner. The Hawks should be taking notice to him. But through the air they are Hit or miss. Usually missing.

But Fitzpatrick has a laser of an arm. I dont care what anyone says about him. Overall The team just doesnt click well most of the time. Their Playoff chances are gone and I don't think there will be much fight. UNLESS, People are trying to keep jobs. And that is scary. When a team has nothing to play for. At least it is a road game for them too!

Latest posts