5th Seed?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
With that win and the Bear's loss...are we now the 5th Seed?

NFL.com's recap of the game said we are still holding on to the "final playoff spot".

VHawk

Reaction score
I think we just might win the Division.Kaepernuts wont be able to handle the 12th man.

sturg78

Reaction score
I think so. Same records and we have the tie breaker

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Lets hope for Green Bay to lose tonight to keep our 2nd seed hopes alive

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
If we don't win the division, it looks like we'd have a second round matchup with the Falcons, whom I'd rather face than the 49'ers (who would be getting the Packers more than likely). Things are shaping up to be pretty interesting.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Not only are we the 5th seed, but winning out would have guaranteed it anyway because we've beaten the Packers and the Bears.

I really am not thinking about the wildcard anymore. I want to see a win against the Bills and the Patriots beat the Niners so we can set up the division title game in week 16. I want that home game and I'd like a bye while we're at it :)

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Funny after the Miami loss a lot of the "what have you done lately " fans were saying we were doomed. I am going to enjoy the SF game I hope it's for the division title

sturg78

Reaction score
If ATL loses out and we win out and GB/9ers lose. Make it so haha

ensett

Reaction score
I hope Belichick goes all out on San Fran next week. Destroys their defense and exposing them for us.

sutz

Reaction score
kidhawk":2vit9hit said:
Not only are we the 5th seed, but winning out would have guaranteed it anyway because we've beaten the Packers and the Bears.

I really am not thinking about the wildcard anymore. I want to see a win against the Bills and the Patriots beat the Niners so we can set up the division title game in week 16. I want that home game and I'd like a bye while we're at it :)
:13: This. Make it happen!

:)

sutz

Reaction score
kidhawk":z079pzt3 said:

:13: This. Make it happen!

:)

gargantual

Reaction score
ensett":2hrceqbt said:
I hope Belichick goes all out on San Fran next week. Destroys their defense and exposing them for us.
Very interesting thought. I fear facing them coached by Hairball, he just manages to figure out a way to pull one out against us. A blueprint going into the game would be great.

Even still, this is a different Hawks than the last time we played. Slobber-knocker street fight it will be, no doubt about it. I'd just LOVE if it was the decider for the division title, although it will also be dependent on the final game. Not sure how that works, but how much more intense would it be if we won next week and the Patriots spank them in New England.

Can't wait!

hawkfan333

Reaction score
we will be the 2 seed the tard whiners will lose to the patriots and we will run the table

HawkWow

Reaction score
ensett":3a09672a said:

This is a certainty. Many picked these two to represent their respective conferences in the SB, so Brady will look to make a statement in this game. I will be surprized if NE wins by less than 2 TDs.