Pump the breaks guys...

Atradees

Reaction score
They did lay down and get punked. Not our problem.

We got some reps for the backups. Perfect Game.

Oh Yeah, Walter Thurmond.....keep it up.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Why the run up though? That seemed personal! I'll take it any way I can get it.

sturg78

Reaction score
We didn't really run it up. It just looked like it cause the Cards played horribly.

razgriz737

Reaction score
sturg78":2s4qin2h said:
We didn't really run it up. It just looked like it cause the Cards played horribly.
Yeah. If they can't stop our backups, what else can we do? Start taking knees with 10 minutes left?

rpmischris

Reaction score
Cardinals totally beat themselves today and the Hawks did nothing to deserve this win.

Seeker

Reaction score
another touchdown im sweating whoo!!
another touchdown im sweating whoo!!

Starrman44

Reaction score
Lol, as far as pouring it on, what were we supposed to do run up the gut every play since about 6 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter.

3rd and 6, just hand it off again. Wisenhunt could have handed the ball off and let time elapse, but he was trying to break the shutout. He's culpable in the lopsided score more than Pete.

I also agree with trying to get some game time for Flynn, Kearse, and all these back-up guys that might come into play at a later date. If you can't stop the backups, I don't know what to tell you, but the Cards shouldn't be mad at Pete, they should be mad at themselves.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Although I take nothing away from our guys, because this was a complete domination in all three phases (offense, defense and special teams), and the turnovers were as much a credit to our effort as their suckage, but I think that was one of my favorite stats...they went in at +7 takeaways and ended the game at 0 takeaways for the season.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
When I say run up I was referring to having DB in there and Flynn going for the end zone with two minutes to go instead of just keeping it on the ground. I feel for Larry Fitzgerald right now man. No way to end a career.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":32k4r3st said:
When I say run up I was referring to having DB in there and Flynn going for the end zone with two minutes to go instead of just keeping it on the ground. I feel for Larry Fitzgerald right now man. No way to end a career.

Fitz held the Cards hostage during negotiations and forced them to make a bad trade to get Kolb before he would sign.
Fitz lobbied for the Cards to draft Michael Floyd instead of drafting an area of DESPERATE NEED.
Fitz has gotten EVERYTHING he wanted.
I feel more sorry for the GM that has had to pander to Fitz instead of making the team better.