Holy crap

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Been waiting all season for a game like this. i knew our boys had it in them.

Atradees

Reaction score
A severe soul crushing. Cards coach felt every bit of it.

Feels great. It was nice to see Flynn and Turbin get some minutes.

VHawk

Reaction score
San Fran game is going to be epic,holy balls this season kicks ass!

rjdriver

Reaction score
One downside.

No way the niners lose to this team last game of the year. Any given sunday will not apply to this cards team on the road. It has to be New England that takes them next week. They lose that game, we win out. Division champs. Lets take care of it in Toronto

vongstaTHEmonsta

Reaction score
We scored in almost every way possible. Special teams. Pick six. Rush TD. Pass TD. What else? RW run in for TD is all we needed.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
rjdriver":16ct5zxi said:
One downside.

No way the niners lose to this team last game of the year. Any given sunday will not apply to this cards team on the road. It has to be New England that takes them next week. They lose that game, we win out. Division champs. Lets take care of it in Toronto
I don't know how I could possibly disagree any more vehemently with your first comment at the moment. Niners have to be cringing coming into the Clink in December!

pehawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":kwewogv5 said:
One downside.

That rivalry is LEGIT. It doesn't matter.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Sweet, sweet revenge.

Double coated sugar crunchy crunches with triple sugar hit.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1ywtkrfc said:
rjdriver":1ywtkrfc said:
One downside.

I don't know how I could possibly disagree any more vehemently with your first comment at the moment. Niners have to be cringing coming into the Clink in December!

He meant digits losing to the tards (being their last games of the season), hence the next sentence he wrote.

-SH