Can't sleep.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Anybody else? Only........

<checks time, and swears>

10 hours and 10 minutes until the game.

So, let's play "How many turnovers will there be?" I'm referring to the grand total in the game, both sides, separately. I'll give...uh, an ego shout-out to anybody that is right. If I remember.

I'll say the Seahawks cough it up once, (fumble, not an interception) and the Cardinals cough it up twice. Anybody else still awake that wants to make a guess?

Bueller?

Bueller?......

The Radish

Reaction score
bellingerga":2i1dvk4s said:
Russell Wilson will get an interception, I'm calling it now... book it. CHAMPIONSHIP

Ok Bell, you mean RW will intercept his own pass?

:roll:

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Is it legal for a QB to throw a ball from behind the line of scrimmage, then run out and catch it? I can't imagine why not, but...I don't know for sure, either way.

The Radish

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":10wv73qu said:
Is it legal for a QB to throw a ball from behind the line of scrimmage, then run out and catch it? I can't imagine why not, but...I don't know for sure, either way.

I've forgotten what the rule is. I think he can catch and advance it, but can't throw it again. Which has always seemed dumb to me unless the league decided some team would try to exploit that.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Welcome to the board, noobie! I think we'll get the mods to give you the official .NET Prognosticator title if that happens tomorrow.

The Radish

Reaction score
I agree with that. Just don't get that old guy Radish, he'll nix it. :D

And welcome to Seahawks.net

:les:

AVL

Reaction score
While you can catch your own pass, it is not possible to intercept it. One of the three receptions RW had as a senior was a batted ball. Unfortunately there was a one yard loss on the play, pulling his reception average way down.

Three total turnovers.

Throwdown

Reaction score
AVL":3pg99pvk said:
While you can catch your own pass, it is not possible to intercept it. One of the three receptions RW had as a senior was a batted ball. Unfortunately there was a one yard loss on the play, pulling his reception average way down.

Three total turnovers.

They also said you can't ever throw a game winning interception, ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE WITH TANZANIA!!!

madbohem

Reaction score
I too can't sleep, but I found out late last night I get to go to today's game. So yeah.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
Can't sleep either. I'm calling a pick by each team. Thomas gets one for us.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
hawxfreak":8ms9bctz said:
It won't just be any pass Russell will intercept his own hail mary

Truth. Speaking of "can't sleep," Russell Wilson stayed up all night mastering the recreation of this for today's game because screw it why not, it's just the Cardinals.

[youtube]QRi2AFZzlwA[/youtube]

JonRud

Reaction score
Been up since 3am. Just saw girl wearing Cards jersey in hotel lobby. Boooooooooo.......

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If you can't sleep, I recommend listening to several Russell Wilson interviews. That will put you out in about 5 minutes.

Latest posts