Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Week 14 Injury Status
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

Trufant is out and Hill had limited practice, so he will be game time. Looks like everyone else is likely to play. It's Lane's time to step up.

http://www.seahawks.com/team/injuries.html

Bryant, Red DE....Foot....LP....Probable
Chancellor, Kam....SS....Groin....LP....Probable
Hill, Leroy....OLB....Ankle.....LP....Questionable
Lynch, Marshawn....RB....Back....FP....Probable
Rice, Sidney....WR....Head....LP....Probable
Trufant, Marcus....CB....Hamstring....DNP....Out
Unger, Max....C....Hip....FP....Probable

Post subject: Re: Week 14 Injury Status
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:48 pm 
NET Veteran

so did Rice actually get a concussion?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:49 pm 
* Gangnameister *

Aside from Tru, just a bunch of boo-boos. Nice to see this late in the year. <knocks on wood, crosses himself, throws salt over shoulder, rubs chicken bones together, plus everything else possible to appease the gods of bad juju and sports injuries>

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:50 pm 
* Gangnameister *

Missing_Clink wrote:

i think they'er just babying him like he did, but by all reports his concussion tests all came back good.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:52 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

Missing_Clink wrote:

I've never heard it definitively. On Monday, Carroll said that Rice underwent testing and passed all the tests and would be limited in practice the first day, but he never actually said (that I heard) that he was diagnosed with a concussion. It just may have been that since it was a hit to the head, they wanted to be double sure about it before letting him play.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:58 pm 
NET Veteran

kidhawk wrote:
Missing_Clink wrote:

I've never heard it definitively. On Monday, Carroll said that Rice underwent testing and passed all the tests and would be limited in practice the first day, but he never actually said (that I heard) that he was diagnosed with a concussion. It just may have been that since it was a hit to the head, they wanted to be double sure about it before letting him play.

According to Claire Farnsworth on the Huddle, he did not have a concussion. That's why he's listed as a head injury rather than a concussion on the injury rpt. They're separate categories.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:04 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

Basis4day wrote:
kidhawk wrote:
Missing_Clink wrote:

According to Claire Farnsworth on the Huddle, he did not have a concussion. That's why he's listed as a head injury rather than a concussion on the injury rpt. They're separate categories.

Thanks for the clarification. I figured Pete would have said that it was a concussion if he'd had one, so I was pretty sure about it not being one, but it's good to have clarification from a guy like Farnsworth who actually works for the team

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 pm 
* NET Alumni *

Looking forward to seeing Walter Thurmond start and some meaningful reps for Jeremy Lane. Sounds like J.R. Sweezy has a legitimate shot at getting some snaps as well. :th2thumbs:

Here is a link to TNT practice report which includes on injury status >> http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... ice-notes/

Edit: By the way ....... Phillip Adams who slipped off the Seahawk roster because of numbers, had a terrific game as a starter on thursday night football. Really looking forward to see a couple of players the Seahawks kept ...... get some snaps.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]