Week 14 Injury Status

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Week 14 Injury Status
Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:42 pm
  • Trufant is out and Hill had limited practice, so he will be game time. Looks like everyone else is likely to play. It's Lane's time to step up.

http://www.seahawks.com/team/injuries.html

Bryant, Red DE....Foot....LP....Probable
    Chancellor, Kam....SS....Groin....LP....Probable
    Hill, Leroy....OLB....Ankle.....LP....Questionable
    Lynch, Marshawn....RB....Back....FP....Probable
    Rice, Sidney....WR....Head....LP....Probable
    Trufant, Marcus....CB....Hamstring....DNP....Out
    Unger, Max....C....Hip....FP....Probable

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: Week 14 Injury Status
Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:48 pm
  • so did Rice actually get a concussion?
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:49 pm
  • Aside from Tru, just a bunch of boo-boos. Nice to see this late in the year. <knocks on wood, crosses himself, throws salt over shoulder, rubs chicken bones together, plus everything else possible to appease the gods of bad juju and sports injuries>
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:50 pm
  • Missing_Clink wrote:so did Rice actually get a concussion?

i think they'er just babying him like he did, but by all reports his concussion tests all came back good.
    WAR BEAVER!!
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:52 pm
  • Missing_Clink wrote:so did Rice actually get a concussion?

I've never heard it definitively. On Monday, Carroll said that Rice underwent testing and passed all the tests and would be limited in practice the first day, but he never actually said (that I heard) that he was diagnosed with a concussion. It just may have been that since it was a hit to the head, they wanted to be double sure about it before letting him play.

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:58 pm
  • kidhawk wrote:
    Missing_Clink wrote:so did Rice actually get a concussion?

I've never heard it definitively. On Monday, Carroll said that Rice underwent testing and passed all the tests and would be limited in practice the first day, but he never actually said (that I heard) that he was diagnosed with a concussion. It just may have been that since it was a hit to the head, they wanted to be double sure about it before letting him play.

According to Claire Farnsworth on the Huddle, he did not have a concussion. That's why he's listed as a head injury rather than a concussion on the injury rpt. They're separate categories.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:04 pm
  • Basis4day wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:
    Missing_Clink wrote:so did Rice actually get a concussion?

According to Claire Farnsworth on the Huddle, he did not have a concussion. That's why he's listed as a head injury rather than a concussion on the injury rpt. They're separate categories.

Thanks for the clarification. I figured Pete would have said that it was a concussion if he'd had one, so I was pretty sure about it not being one, but it's good to have clarification from a guy like Farnsworth who actually works for the team

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 pm
  • Looking forward to seeing Walter Thurmond start and some meaningful reps for Jeremy Lane. Sounds like J.R. Sweezy has a legitimate shot at getting some snaps as well. :th2thumbs:

Here is a link to TNT practice report which includes on injury status >> http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks ... ice-notes/

Edit: By the way ....... Phillip Adams who slipped off the Seahawk roster because of numbers, had a terrific game as a starter on thursday night football. Really looking forward to see a couple of players the Seahawks kept ...... get some snaps.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information