Another good article about WIlson

otter

Reaction score
Good old Les Carpenter, I remember that guy. Kinda missed him in the Times.

mikeak

Reaction score
Funny thing is he got a $250k bonus for baseball signing at the time..... now he is starting in the NFL and making s$390k for the year.......

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
mikeak":2vevqegr said:
Funny thing is he got a $250k bonus for baseball signing at the time..... now he is starting in the NFL and making s$390k for the year.......

Hes getting bank from Levis and Verizon tho

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
I remember his baseball days.

I remember when he played for our local TriCities farm team, the Dust Devils. I knew he was going be a star someday. I used get really drunk and yell "hit the ball you little sumbitch" in a loving, caring uncle kind of way.

He would wave to the crowd after he stole a base, but I think he was really only waving at me, cause I taught him how to work harder than everybody else with my tough, but fair love.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2c19l41u said:
I remember his baseball days.

I remember when he played for our local TriCities farm team, the Dust Devils. I knew he was going be a star someday. I used get really drunk and yell "hit the ball you little sumbitch" in a loving, caring uncle kind of way.

He would wave to the crowd after he stole a base, but I think he was really only waving at me, cause I taught him how to work harder than everybody else with my tough, but fair love.

Now I know what its like to read some of my posts (granted, not as funny and with a higher miss rate). Keep it up, rube, I'm diggin it.