Russell Wilson is so short...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonRud

Reaction score
That defensive players can't find him so he keeps running around and beating the crap out of them with his head, legs & arms.

Galen96

Reaction score
You can find him at one end of a rainbow, and his pot of Golden treasure at the other.?

12evanf

Reaction score
The joke is on us for reading this thread.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I am shorter than Wilson, by a couple inches. I have had to listen to short jokes my whole life, each time everyone thinks they are being original.

Just gets annoying after a while. Also annoying is everyone calling Wilson short, but I would give my left one to gain the few inches to be at his height.

samwize77

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is so short it doesn't matter.......Little Big Man

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":ecd2ph5x said:
I am shorter than Wilson, by a couple inches. I have had to listen to short jokes my whole life, each time everyone thinks they are being original.

Just gets annoying after a while.......

I'm the opposite....6'7" tall but I get what you're saying from the other end of the spectrum. Do you have any idea how many times in my life I've heard the following:

"Wow you're tall. How tall are you?"
"I'll bet you played basketball."

I almost always reply politely "Six foot-seven" and "Yes I did" but many times I've wanted to say "Do you ask a heavy person how much they weigh?" and even better, "No, I didn't play basketball. I actually was a jockey".
It works both ways man, believe me. Most people think being quite tall is an advantage, and sometimes it is of course. But there are plenty of times it is not. For example, I despise sitting coach in airplanes, back seats in cars, any bed smaller than a king-sized (unless I'm sleeping alone, then a queen is sufficient), I have to shop for coats that are XL Tall, not just XL or the sleeves are too short, etc.

Another one I hear is: "I have a (insert relative/friend/aquantience of choice here) that's 6'6" (or 6'9" or 6'5" or......)".

12evanf

Reaction score
I'm 5'11 and I've been called both tall and short depending on the company I keep :Dunno:

Here's a joke: Russell Wilson is soooo short that he dropped to the 3rd round and we got the steal of the draft.

OP
OP
therealjohncarlson

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":1k5lkj5z said:

Just gets annoying after a while. Also annoying is everyone calling Wilson short, but I would give my left one to gain the few inches to be at his height.

So am I... Im 5'8.... I thought most would get the fact that this was a parody thread on everyone calling him short.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":35f2svax said:
CaptainSkybeard":35f2svax said:

So am I... Im 5'8.... I thought most would get the fact that this was a parody thread on everyone calling him short.

Oh i get the thread, just pounced on an opportunity to bash short jokes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.