Wilson on Gameday Sunday at 6AM

kidhawk

Reaction score
I was watching NFL AM this morning on the NFL Network and they mentioned that they were going to have an interview with Wilson at 9AM eastern time Sunday morning as part of their game day show. I don't know if that is the exact time of the interview or just the start of the show that he'll be on, but thought I'd post it here so people can set their DVR for it. Also, if anyone is awake at that ungodly hour (5 AM local here) please post a heads up here before the interview if they give any notice that it's coming up.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":3usba4ou said:
Russell has #NoTimeToSleep

Great reference, but just because Wilson doesn't have time to sleep doesn't mean the rest of us don't :lol:

It did remind me that I forgot to mention that this is a pre-taped sit down interview, not the call in or video conference type of interviews they do sometimes

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3rhtzm1g said:
It's a one-on-one with Steve Mariucci, who flew out to Seattle this week to interview him.

Yeah they previewed the interview a little on yesterdays Thursday night game. Definitely going to check it out!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
DVR is set. I can't watch it till I get back from Arizona next week. It looks like it is going to be a more telling interview. He seems to have really impressed Mooch.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
I fully expect a youtube of it...please, someone? (or a hosted vid...as long as we can see it prior to the game, hehe)

-SH

razgriz737

Reaction score
SmokeyHawk":gx9sd3lc said:
I fully expect a youtube of it...please, someone? (or a hosted vid...as long as we can see it prior to the game, hehe)

-SH
Yes, please. I don't even have NFL Network, haha.

Latest posts