Cowboy fan buys a Seahawk jersey.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Cowboy fan buys a Seahawk jersey.
Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:35 am
  • So the other day I am at an account talking to a Cowboy fan and he knows I am a Seahawk fan and proceeds to tell me that he loves our new uni's so much he had to buy a Marshawn Lynch jersey.I damn near crapped myself,how cool is that hahaaa.
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Cowboy fan buys a Seahawk jersey.
Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 am
  • I would have to say this guy isn't much of a Cowboys fan if he's buying a jersey of another NFL team.

Win Forever!
    JonRud
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:06 pm
  • I'm a huge Seahawks fan. I still like other teams, although it's usually due to being a fan of other players.

If I had to buy another jersey, it would be a Ray Lewis jersey.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:09 pm
  • Mine would be AP-- Peterson is the most exciting player in football. I still trying to convince the wife that I need a Sherman Jersey.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:25 pm
  • I do not know how to gauge dudes fandom but I do like the fact that he loves our new uni in fact said he loved the green in it.
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:46 pm
  • Cowboys fans routinely bail and pick up the sexy teams mantra till they are relevant again, then they are lifelong hardcore fans that never doubted them. The problem with being a Cowboy fan is that Jerry Jones tells everyone they are the best een when they suck ass, and when they suck ass you hate Jones and the Cowboys even more because they are always poaching other teams for their coaches and talent to make up for Jerry's ineptitude about things.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:05 pm
  • Not questioning his loyalty, but I've seen a lot of fans of other teams buy jerseys of their favorite player regardless of the team they are on.
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:42 pm
  • i want to get a hasselbeck tit jersey
    Image Image
    ImageImage
    djTOY2000
    Eli Positioner Extraordinaire

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:32 pm
  • I know a guy who is a Huge Miami fan, But he is also one of those player fans. He has over 50 "Other team" jerseys. Old school and new. He must have a good job too, Because he only buys authentic.
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:42 pm
  • My buddy is a Denver fan and he told me, "I hate to even tell you this but, your Hawks have the baddest uniforms in the the whole NFL and you suck!" Brought a smile to my face knowing it took a lot for him to say that. :)
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Cowboys fans routinely bail and pick up the sexy teams mantra till they are relevant again, then they are lifelong hardcore fans that never doubted them. The problem with being a Cowboy fan is that Jerry Jones tells everyone they are the best een when they suck ass, and when they suck ass you hate Jones and the Cowboys even more because they are always poaching other teams for their coaches and talent to make up for Jerry's ineptitude about things.

This sums up cowgirls fans nicely. Huge bandwagon fanbase.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:03 pm
  • I couldn't see myself buying a player from another team's jersey unless that player was retired. But that's just me.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm
  • I'll admit I own an opposing jersey. I own a Warren Moon Houston Oilers authentic Mitchell and Ness jersey. All handstitched and everything. I love that jersey. It's awesome. It's not my fault the Hawks wouldn't pony up the dough and sign Warren for his prime years and the Oilers did! Plus the Oilers aren't a "real" team anymore since they changed their name. I am sure I wouldn't own it if they were still called the Oilers. But I think it is a slick jersey and get lots of compliments. The only other jersey I'd likely buy is a throwback Lions Barry Sanders jersey and maybe another Oilers jersey that says Campbell on the back for Earl. He was the man. He's run guys over like it was nobody's business. If you like Marshawn then you'd have loved Earl Campbell if he's before your time. Very VERY similar running backs. Low center of gravity, and run you into the ground.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:38 pm
  • SharkHawk wrote:I'll admit I own an opposing jersey. I own a Warren Moon Houston Oilers authentic Mitchell and Ness jersey. All handstitched and everything. I love that jersey. It's awesome. It's not my fault the Hawks wouldn't pony up the dough and sign Warren for his prime years and the Oilers did! Plus the Oilers aren't a "real" team anymore since they changed their name. I am sure I wouldn't own it if they were still called the Oilers. But I think it is a slick jersey and get lots of compliments. The only other jersey I'd likely buy is a throwback Lions Barry Sanders jersey and maybe another Oilers jersey that says Campbell on the back for Earl. He was the man. He's run guys over like it was nobody's business. If you like Marshawn then you'd have loved Earl Campbell if he's before your time. Very VERY similar running backs. Low center of gravity, and run you into the ground.

I concur about The Texas Rose. Earl Campbell is one of my all-time favorite RBs. Don't know if I'd own a Campbell jersey but I wouldn't give crap to a hawk fan who would.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:09 pm
  • jlwaters1 wrote:Mine would be AP-- Peterson is the most exciting player in football. I still trying to convince the wife that I need a Sherman Jersey.

Give her an Adderall then ask her.

I own one non Seattle team jersey. Calgary flames. All Hawks, Mariners, Sonics.
    rjdriver
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information