Going to the Cardinals game!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
w00t! First Seahawks game since the big snow game vs the Jets in 2008. My plane was delayed four hours, exploited a two-hour window of the Montana airport opening, and was one of the last to make it in to Seatac before the city shut down. Made it to the (half-empty) stadium by the second quarter and came up the steps just in time to see Josh Wilson make his first pick of Brett Favre. John Carlson scored his TD from Seneca Wallace (gorgeous touch pass) right in front of our section.

Heh, out of the six Seahawks games I've been to, this one will be the fourth game against the Cards. Hawks are 2-1 in those games, including the 2005 road game where Shaun Alexander had the longest TD (88 yards) of his career.

Thinking I can still find some of those last-minute nosebleed seats from tiqiq. I'll post the section when I find out what it is.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'll be there too, sitting down close to cardinals tunnel, I think.

time to start warming up the vocal chords .

Meedsy

Reaction score
I will be there too! First regular season game and I'm pumped and jacked! Going down on Saturday to watch the UFC fights at Key Arena and then stumbling over to the Clink to watch the Hawks stomp all over the Cards!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I might be going as well. Best buddy's bro has 4 season tix and may not be using 2 of them. Would be my first game in person since the Romo fumble playoff game.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
Have fun guys! My wife is taking her sister and uncle and not me! Can you believe that?

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":12vylnbq said:
You going to come down to temple so I can finally meet a honest to God legend?

I will someday, Dom. Promise. But I'll have limited time Sunday. :(

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Flying up from San Diego just for the game. FYI, the Seahawks have never lost a game I've attended at home. My first game was the Seahawk's first ever playoff game against Denver. I was 19 and the experience was nothing short of awesome!

Really looking forward to seeing First Name Russell, Last Name Wilson!