Let's say Seahawks up 42-3, 5 min left in the game

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Do you think Flynn would come in the game? I really believe Wilson would fight to stay in the game regardless of the score. Your thoughts?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I agree that Wilson wouldnt want to come out. But its Pete's job to get him out. Which I think he would do.

Riley12

Reaction score
Pull everyone at that point. No one would want to come out, but I'm sure they'd listen to reason.

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I hear your logic, but I believe Wilson is determined to play every snap this year, and I think Carroll would let him follow though. Hopefully we have a chance to find out this Sunday.

kidhawk

Reaction score
at this point, the risk to injury vs. reward of playing is too great. I'm sure the players would be so happy at that score that they'd be all smiles along the sideline.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Hell, it wouldn't even have to be 45-3 for me to pull him and everybody else that we can't afford to lose. With five minutes to play? I think 28-3 is probably a big enough lead...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":q9lg448q said:
I hear your logic, but I believe Wilson is determined to play every snap this year, and I think Carroll would let him follow though. Hopefully we have a chance to find out this Sunday.

Wisons wants to win first and foremost. Where are you getting this vibe that he would be stubbornly insistent on playing every snap, even in a blowout?

Cartire

Reaction score
Wilson would most definitely come out if they had a 45-3 lead. Hes to humble to want to continue competing against a broken team. He would be extremely happy with his team and what they accomplished along with letting flynn take some snaps.

No, I do not believe if the lead was 45-3, Wilson would fight to stay out there.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I'd rather not have a huge blowout like that. The last we need is to get complacent, especially with another road game looming. Still LOTS of work to do, and nothing is guaranteed at this point.

HawkWow

Reaction score
SNDavidson":lfbr5q03 said:
Put Flynn in for trade bait.

Good idea but we'd have to be looking to shop him to a team that only runs the ball. Can't imagine Pete throwing the ball with such a lead.

razgriz737

Reaction score
HawkWow":28mlncad said:
SNDavidson":28mlncad said:
Put Flynn in for trade bait.

Good idea but we'd have to be looking to shop him to a team that only runs the ball. Can't imagine Pete throwing the ball with such a lead.
Yeah.

In fact, I'm sure that's a score we'll never see, 'cause Pete hates to run it up.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
Flynn showed greatness last year in the Detroit game, he had a pretty decent Preseason, I want team to remember him by this. I don't want him coming out and playing bad with the scrubbs and possibly against the scrubbs and have his trading spot lower...right now he is worth atleast a 3rd round pick. lets keep it that way. Plus I dont want him doing well and when RW has a bad game everyone chanting for him...because alot of you will I just know it.

Atradees

Reaction score
I think it will be a close game with AZ playing for their jobs and a vet at quarterback. If it wasn't- then hell yes, protect the franchise.

I believe everything's for sale in money-ball. Wouldn't trade Flynn. Not looking at the parade of teams that cant get one good QB. We have two. UNLESS
he insists on starting somewhere else. The pick we get in return wouldn't measure up.

The Radish

Reaction score
kidhawk":2mtl2a4z said:
at this point, the risk to injury vs. reward of playing is too great. I'm sure the players would be so happy at that score that they'd be all smiles along the sideline.

Exactly, we could afford Flynn getting hurt.

:les: