Do you think any Seahawks lurk at .net?

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I have wondered this a half dozen times. Do you think any of the players read the posts here? If so do think what we say matters to them at all?

Then I wonder if anyone here might actually be a Seahawk posting incognito and we don't even know it. Obviously they could never reveal that... But hey if any of you want to PM me to clue me in, I'll keep it a secret I promise!! :)

Just something to think about, I'd be surprised if they aren't at least aware of us here and we already know a lot of them are all over twitter.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I'm sure there are a few curious eyes who want to know the general feel of the fans, but for the most part, I think if they come here, it's to laugh at the general ignorance.

Besides, considering how a number of normal posters tire of the bombardment by morons, it's got to be 10x worse if you're an actual player. So that's a situation worth avoiding lest you take it too personally and blow your cover.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm convinced that Mystermatt is David Greene and Throwdown is Julius Jones. Tech Worlds is no doubt Red Bryant, i'm not sure who teh creepy guy in Red's avatar is.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":113jbdtc said:
I'm convinced that Mystermatt is David Greene and Throwdown is Julius Jones. Tech Worlds is no doubt Red Bryant, i'm not sure who teh creepy guy in Red's avatar is.

The last man to survive Red's cannibal phase.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Aaron Curry was actually Verndog. Was shocked when i learned that.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1wk24xzk said:
Yes, they do. I doubt they care too much what we spout off on, but I've known a few over the years that browse - and some contribute.

RockHawk":1wk24xzk said:
Quick answer is yes, but mostly after wins and hardly ever after losses.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you guys know?

I'm not saying they don't but with most players using twitter, I doubt they really need to go elsewhere to read what others are saying about them.

samwize77

Reaction score
cboom":qz1y2fam said:
Sando was spot on. In fact throughout the game the receivers made some great catches on bad throws. Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.

CBOOM is absolutely Matt Flynn

Nice cover tryin to say you're a fan and you've been around a longtime......we can see right through that nonsense Matt!!

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Donnie Jones used to post here. He's a baby. We got in a good fight once, and I swear I could hear him "e-crying". Biggest whiner ever to be on this board by far. His post when he got cut was epic. He kept claiming it wasn't him, but it was the most obvious thing ever, especially when he completely disappeared after signing with Miami.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Killa Kam":2mp4lzge said:
FlyingGreg":2mp4lzge said:
Yes, they do. I doubt they care too much what we spout off on, but I've known a few over the years that browse - and some contribute.

RockHawk":2mp4lzge said:
Quick answer is yes, but mostly after wins and hardly ever after losses.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you guys know?

I'm not saying they don't but with most players using twitter, I doubt they really need to go elsewhere to read what others are saying about them.

I just know - will leave it at that. Don't want to betray some connections... :th2thumbs:

And there is far more comprehensive and football savvy discussion here than on Twitter.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Imm' Werrnn Mooon :chug: wwwweeee, gnite canada :229031_flagca:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I have to come clean.

I'm Russell Wilson.

I just wanted to see how loyal you all were to me.