Hopefully HAN can lower the shield in time

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Cartire wrote:Here it comes.

Every single columnist/pundit, sports site, booky, expert ... (fill in the blank), is picking SEA. I mean, I get it, of course they would. But the lack of not even one upset pick has me worried already.

Somebody needs to call Tebow to circumcise that one-eyed trouser snake sticking out of the side of his head! Egads!
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• I'm with kearly.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• Like I said in another thread...
    TANZANIA!!!!!!

I usually don't think about upcoming games with alot of emotion, I save that for gametime. But I'm feelin alot of it right now....and I'd put my last dollar on it that the Hawks are too.....
    Its not a trap game for us........ITS A STATEMENT GAME....We just beat the Bears on their playground....and we're damn sure not gonna loose to the Tards on ours!!!

Way to many reasons to win this game...revenge for one....stay in the playoff hunt for another....and being perfect at home this year

no sir....I'm not worried about this one.
    Oh DonkoSpurt We Hardly Knew Ye!
    samwize77
    NET Veteran

• Russell Skywalker is just gonna have to pull some Jedi mind tricks and maybe even force-choke some Cardinals, if it comes to that.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• All of this jinx-ish talk is rubbish. We cleared the double digit mark for a spread because we're objectively 10 points better in an average game on our field. The wider spread, the more likely it is that we win outright. The predictive power of wider spreads has proven out in the long-term to indicate a higher likelihood of a win. All of the rest of this is magic and voodoo.
    MidwestHawker
    NET Veteran

• volsunghawk wrote:We. Do. Not. Lose. At. Home.

Not this year. And not to this team.

Everyone worrying about Skelton... well, he's never played in Seattle.

Everyone worried about the 2 game losing streak to Arizona... both games were on the road. Arizona hasn't won in Seattle since 2009.

And one thing Carroll said has me confident that this team won't play down to the competition. He said (paraphrasing), "The team knows that if we lose this game, it will undo what we accomplished in Chicago."

This will not be a repeat of the Miami game, and it will not be a repeat of the Week 1 game.

This is new, and it will be glorious.

Do not doubt me, fools! :mrgreen:

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:00 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information