0-11 against AFC opponents on the road since 2006

Hawks46

Reaction score
Buffalo has been playing well and scoring a lot of points on people lately. They also play tough at home. I've never thought it was going to be a speed bump like a lot on the forum do.

That said, every game we play is a must win if we want to win the division. SF only has two tough games left: @ NE and here in Seattle. The other 2 games are Miami and Arizona, and although ARI plays them very tough, they have no QB and a terrible OL that the Niners will exploit. Miami could be a tough matchup for them though, but Harbaugh is a good coach and he'll probably exploit their secondary like we didn't want to.

drdiags

Reaction score
A big equalizer is that the Bills are playing in Toronto. So the Seahawks will not have to worry about playing in the elements. I would guess the Toronto home field advantage might be less than playing in Buffalo but I am not sure. I think I was told the game is a late one, so the 10:00 a.m. Eastern start time shouldn't be an issue either.

All that said, the Seahawks will be expecting a great offensive display from the Bills. Plus the Bills have been pretty good against the run lately according some infor that floated by on my twitter stream.

I am not concern about any of this. Not concerned at all. Championship caliber teams win games they need to.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
Seems like every team someone mentions a Seahawks streak prior to a game, it ends up being jinxed and ending that week...so good job OP!

razor150

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":112eg86c said:
drdiags":112eg86c said:
...............Championship caliber teams win games they need to.
Yes, yes they do.

They do, and that is why the Dolphins game shows this team is not Championship caliber yet. Especially defensively, which choked monumentally.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Buffalo's getting stomped. We're gonna wax em. They're gonna get the heavy end of the hammer.

Rafi

Reaction score
When reflecting on stats and past failures of the Seahawks, we should remember that we had quarterbacks that played like skittish cats when the pressure was cranked up. I think (hope) we have turned the page into a new chapter in Seahawks history.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
On the bright side, the Bills are only 1-3 in regular season games played in Toronto.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
razor150":2n6x4azc said:
hawksfansinceday1":2n6x4azc said:
drdiags":2n6x4azc said:
...............Championship caliber teams win games they need to.
Yes, yes they do.

They do, and that is why the Dolphins game shows this team is not Championship caliber yet. Especially defensively, which choked monumentally.
Unfortunately there's a good chance you're right.

Latest posts