RW wants you to stop texting while driving

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on: I don't text and drive; if I did I might end up spilling my beer. :sarcasm_off:

Well, I was going to text and drive but since Russ asked nicely...okay.

drdiags

Reaction score
I cannot even text and sit, so he has no worries here.

Cannot believe they screwed up Swype on my SIII. My old DroidX was better with its predictive algorithm.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
I love the fact that Russell has not only become our Seattle Seahawks quarterback, but that he has really adopted our city (general Seattle-Bellevue area) as his home away from home (Virginia). He lives here, he patronizes the local stores and restaurants, he visits the Children's hospital (regularly I might add), and continues to progress as a citizen of our community!

12thMan1

Reaction score
Well maybe I wouldn't have to if Verizon had service at the Clink!!!

ivotuk

Reaction score
"I'm sorry officer, could you hold my beer? I need to find my gun, while reaching for my crack pipe, it fell out of my pants and lodged in the gas pedal, causing me to speed out of control."

In all seriousness though, good message, there's some st00pid mofos out there who are trying to talk/text on the way to work and they are cruising down the highway at 40 mph blocking both lanes on the way to work. It's crazy. And they're killing innocent people.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hell, I'm on the internet on my laptop while in the car right now. Screw the cell phone, the screen's too small.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Kinda flies in the face of Russell's latest tweet. No?

@DangeRussWilson: Tweeting at a red light to remind everyone to not text and drive! Save it Seattle!!

mikeak

Reaction score
I was reading this article then the jerk in front of me came to a sudden stop right in the middle of the road and I almost hit him. That is what needs to be stopped - these sudden actions in traffic that really is hard to deal with while surfing the net / sending text messages