Leave it to Mike Greenberg ...

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
... to again - ad nauseum - go over the Green Bay game "the Seahawks stole" while interviewing Aaron Rodgers and saying that the Redskins should be the 6th seed right now and not the Seahawks. It's clear that when we claim our playoff spot that
A LOT of people will want to see us lose.

I say --- bring it on! :th2thumbs: Nothing better than playing with an "us against the world" mentality. And Greenberg .... is such a whiny little puke.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Tailspin Hawk Fan":2kn8vwxl said:
I say --- bring it on! :th2thumbs: Nothing better than playing with an "us against the world" mentality.

Completely agreed. I hope every major sports outlet KEEPS talking about it every time they mention the playoff race/seedings. I want every one of our Seahawks players with chips on their shoulders. Especially Tate.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
How about the Hawks just win out and let the butt-hurt bitches cry about it some more when we win the division and have a bye.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Would love the Packers in the playoffs. One way or another this gets put to bed.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Serenity now, gentlemen. This won't go away all year no matter what happens, and exactly zero national media honks will bring up the way the refs jobbed the hawks earlier in the game. Just part of the Terms & Conditions of being a Hawks fan.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2r9lnt7u said:
Serenity now, gentlemen. This won't go away all year no matter what happens, and exactly zero national media honks will bring up the way the refs jobbed the hawks earlier in the game. Just part of the Terms & Conditions of being a Hawks fan.
Yep, true dat.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2hious6k said:
Would love the Packers in the playoffs. One way or another this gets put to bed.

Just wait til we win the division and host a wild card GB team. The screams of "This game should be in GB!" will be deafening.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I promise you if his J-E-T-S would have won a game like that against the Packers, cry baby Greenberg would be arguing vehemntly that it was legit.

OP
OP
Tailspin Hawk Fan

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2i9wfdwu said:
I promise you if his J-E-T-S would have won a game like that against the Packers, cry baby Greenberg would be arguing vehemntly that it was legit.

No doubt.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I'm calling it now. If the Seahawks and Packers meet in the playoffs, frigging Mike Carrie will be the games head official.

razgriz737

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3iq6pnzv said:
I'm calling it now. If the Seahawks and Packers meet in the playoffs, frigging Mike Carrie will be the games head official.
I'd put money down on that.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2ppvav8i said:

Nah, but Mike Carey might be.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Thanks for the correct spelling. Can't tell you how important getting it right is to me. I wouldn't want to disrespect him. :sarcasm_off:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Anybody hear him this morning around 730? Golic, Greenie, and Herm are discussing RG3 and all of that and Golic says "And you know one guy nobodys really talking about? Russell Wilson!" And Greenie immediately groans "oh god!"

Golic and Herm had nothing but compliments and good words for RW. Then they go into how RW is a huge reason why the Seahawks will be in the playoffs. And of course Greenie brings up the GB fiasco. Thankfully, Herm tells him "Don't even go there. Don't even" Greenie still does and says we should be 6-6 and Washington would be in ahead of us. Herm says "But they're not 6-6, they're 7-5! You know how Washington can get into the playoffs? Don't be 6-6. Be 7-5!"

Made me gain a little respect for Herm.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Yeah, Golic got hammered by everyone for that. Nobody wanted to hear it. Can't blame 'em. That game was in Week 3. Week 3. That leaves 13 more games for the season to unfold. I don't even want to hear about what impact that game has on anything.

And I honestly hope we get Green Bay in the playoffs. Would be so awesome. The way our offense is playing, the way Wilson is coming into his own, that would be epic. And I think the Seahawks would put a serious hurt on Green Bay.

CANHawk

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3aqnuyk8 said:
Anybody hear him this morning around 730? Golic, Greenie, and Herm are discussing RG3 and all of that and Golic says "And you know one guy nobodys really talking about? Russell Wilson!" And Greenie immediately groans "oh god!"

Golic and Herm had nothing but compliments and good words for RW. Then they go into how RW is a huge reason why the Seahawks will be in the playoffs. And of course Greenie brings up the GB fiasco. Thankfully, Herm tells him "Don't even go there. Don't even" Greenie still does and says we should be 6-6 and Washington would be in ahead of us. Herm says "But they're not 6-6, they're 7-5! You know how Washington can get into the playoffs? Don't be 6-6. Be 7-5!"

Made me gain a little respect for Herm.

Herm Edwards might not have been the best head coach in the world, but I absolutely LOVE him as a TV personality!

But Mike Greenberg is a no talent hack with no clue about nuthin!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I still laugh at Greenberg's tweet before the Seahawks-Jets game..

RT @Espngreeny: I can't think of any reason why the #Jets would win in Seattle. Which is exactly why they will.

Outstanding analysis.

USChawk

Reaction score
I want to vomit on that no talent ass-clowns face and then kick him in the groin repeatedly.

How Greenberg has a job talking about sports boggles the mind. Worst sports talk radio show ever and that is saying something.