I would have loved to have been there

kearly

Reaction score
[youtube]RfW4H9mQ1l8[/youtube]

On this week's Real Rob Report, Michael Robinson congratulates Russell Wilson and asks him what he plans on doing for his birthday. After dropping his guard a bit, Wilson tells Robinson that he hoped to see Katt Williams, who was touring in Seattle during this past week, I guess because he was a Katt Williams fan. I'm assuming.

Katt Williams recent West coast tour made Charlie Sheen's "torpedo tour" last year look professional and restrained in comparison. Seriously, read about it. It's completely nuts.

I dunno, maybe it's just me but I find that amusing. Here is a QB that has simply not had a life since being drafted, spending ungodly amounts of time preparing and never allowing himself to have fun. Finally his birthday comes and he finally takes a day off, and he might have had a front row seat at one of the biggest comedy tour meltdowns ever witnessed. Which is either awesome or not awesome, depending on your point of view.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Wow. Absolutely nuts. Damn kearly, I had no idea that Katt Williams was losin it like that. It's like Chappelle and Richard Pryorrolled into one in terms of funny man meltdowns.

And I think it's pretty funny that Russ wanted to go see Katt even in the midst of his meltdown. Who knows, maybe Russ is a real big fan and kinda has some hope that Katt will still put on a good show. Kinda like being a big Hawks fan during a road game and still hoping that the Hawks will pull one out.

Or he could just be completely twisted, which would add another interesting wrinkle to him haha probably not...

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Russell Wilson? Katt Williams? Man i find it hard to believe Russell would subject himself to two hours of f-bombs every other word.

I would have thought he was a going to the zoo kinda guy.

DTexHawk

Reaction score
kearly":1erncvxt said:

Here is a QB that has simply not had a life since being drafted, spending ungodly amounts of time preparing and never allowing himself to have fun.

Enjoy your writing, but a little overstatement?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
DTexHawk":3rgo4uyu said:
kearly":3rgo4uyu said:

Here is a QB that has simply not had a life since being drafted, spending ungodly amounts of time preparing and never allowing himself to have fun.

Enjoy your writing, but a little overstatement?

I kinda get the sense that Wilson constantly studying and watching film and the like IS his idea of fun. He seems so driven to me that I imagine him really enjoying that stuff.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
razgriz737":32951m16 said:
I heard Katt Williams was wearing a Hawks jersey! One of our players tweeted a pic of it, can't remember who, though.

He is wearing a Seahawks hat, in the video, on the page kearly links.

Latest posts