I would have loved to have been there

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
I would have loved to have been there
Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:29 am

• On this week's Real Rob Report, Michael Robinson congratulates Russell Wilson and asks him what he plans on doing for his birthday. After dropping his guard a bit, Wilson tells Robinson that he hoped to see Katt Williams, who was touring in Seattle during this past week, I guess because he was a Katt Williams fan. I'm assuming.

Katt Williams recent West coast tour made Charlie Sheen's "torpedo tour" last year look professional and restrained in comparison. Seriously, read about it. It's completely nuts.

I dunno, maybe it's just me but I find that amusing. Here is a QB that has simply not had a life since being drafted, spending ungodly amounts of time preparing and never allowing himself to have fun. Finally his birthday comes and he finally takes a day off, and he might have had a front row seat at one of the biggest comedy tour meltdowns ever witnessed. Which is either awesome or not awesome, depending on your point of view.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Wow. Absolutely nuts. Damn kearly, I had no idea that Katt Williams was losin it like that. It's like Chappelle and Richard Pryorrolled into one in terms of funny man meltdowns.

And I think it's pretty funny that Russ wanted to go see Katt even in the midst of his meltdown. Who knows, maybe Russ is a real big fan and kinda has some hope that Katt will still put on a good show. Kinda like being a big Hawks fan during a road game and still hoping that the Hawks will pull one out.

Or he could just be completely twisted, which would add another interesting wrinkle to him haha probably not...
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• Russell Wilson? Katt Williams? Man i find it hard to believe Russell would subject himself to two hours of f-bombs every other word.

I would have thought he was a going to the zoo kinda guy.
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• kearly wrote:

Here is a QB that has simply not had a life since being drafted, spending ungodly amounts of time preparing and never allowing himself to have fun.

Enjoy your writing, but a little overstatement?
    And this post is not directed at anyone personally.
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

• DTexHawk wrote:
    kearly wrote:

Here is a QB that has simply not had a life since being drafted, spending ungodly amounts of time preparing and never allowing himself to have fun.

Enjoy your writing, but a little overstatement?

I kinda get the sense that Wilson constantly studying and watching film and the like IS his idea of fun. He seems so driven to me that I imagine him really enjoying that stuff.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

• I heard Katt Williams was wearing a Hawks jersey! One of our players tweeted a pic of it, can't remember who, though.

EDIT: It was Earl who tweeted it.
    http://pics.lockerz.com/s/266048738
    Last edited by razgriz737 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• razgriz737 wrote:I heard Katt Williams was wearing a Hawks jersey! One of our players tweeted a pic of it, can't remember who, though.

He is wearing a Seahawks hat, in the video, on the page kearly links.
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Re: I would have loved to have been there
Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:03 am
  • Take note: this video is the final Braylon Edwards sighting.

Carry on.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:22 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information