Seahawks on NFL Replay Now

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Seahawks on NFL Replay Now
Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:25 pm
  • taz291819 wrote:
    morgulon1 wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:Is it just me or does NFL replay move just too fast? I'd like to see them add 30 minutes to the broadcast and huddle every other play. Something. I am grateful it exists, but it could be better, IMO.

Its funny how they can fit a 3 hour game into one hour. It shows how much b.s. they make you watch in the form of commercials.

Ever been to a non-televised college football game? They last about 2 1/2 hours.

Yes, its alllllll about the money.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:29 pm
  • morgulon1 wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:Is it just me or does NFL replay move just too fast? I'd like to see them add 30 minutes to the broadcast and huddle every other play. Something. I am grateful it exists, but it could be better, IMO.

Its funny how they can fit a 3 hour game into one hour. It shows how much b.s. they make you watch in the form of commercials.

They also cut out a lot of the non-game affecting plays, sometimes even whole drives.
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:33 pm
  • It's not for multi taskers. Look away for a minute and you've missed 10.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:48 pm
  • JonRud wrote:Im getting nervous all over again watching this. Hope the Hawks can pull it out!!!!

Mike Carey is re-watching it too, trying to figure out how he messed up and let the Seahawks win.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information