Watched the final drive again and spotted something funny

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
When Doug Baldwin makes a tip-toe catch for a first down on the winning drive, John Schneider is on the sideline right next to where the catch was made.

As the play develops he seems to be pointing at Baldwin, almost telling Wilson to find him. And then when the catch is complete, he does a little celebration and then cups his hands to shout something at Baldwin.

Good to know the GM is well into these games too. His celebration was pretty similar to mine in front of the TV when Baldwin made that catch.

pehawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1wgqva6e said:
When Doug Baldwin makes a tip-toe catch for a first down on the winning drive, John Schneider is on the sideline right next to where the catch was made.

As the play develops he seems to be pointing at Baldwin, almost telling Wilson to find him. And then when the catch is complete, he does a little celebration and then cups his hands to shout something at Baldwin.

Good to know the GM is well into these games too. His celebration was pretty similar to mine in front of the TV when Baldwin made that catch.

Totally dig that about JS.

Riley12

Reaction score
He and Pete are like fans on the sidelines. Everytime the camera cuts to one of them, they are doing exactly what
I'd be doing on the sideline - screaming, running up and down the field, jawing with the players.

I LOVED the Holmgren era, even with his staid demeanor (and his hilarious volcano about to blow looks), but I'm a big
fan of a coach that acts like a giddy fan when it's appropriate.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Its one of the things i love most about Pete, i mean look at this gif

661953654.gif