The people have spoken: Wilson > Luck in Week 13

Riley12

Reaction score
Of course, most people have eyeballs and a brain, something most national sports commentators lack.

Also, I love hearing the radio synched with the game. It's one of the reasons I like watching at least one half
of NFL Replay.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Wow! Didn't think it would be that one sided. Or does half of Indiana not have compritters?

BallHawk

Reaction score
Yep we have computers. Problem is most Colts fans here do have even a 100th the passion that a Seahawks fan has. I've been to several games here and they are snoozefests. No noise whatsoever except maybe on 3rd downs will the fans stand up and give a half hearted cheer. Sad really. Proud to be a 12th man.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
BallHawker":3d6y674s said:
Yep we have computers. Problem is most Colts fans here do have even a 100th the passion that a Seahawks fan has. I've been to several games here and they are snoozefests. No noise whatsoever except maybe on 3rd downs will the fans stand up and give a half hearted cheer. Sad really. Proud to be a 12th man.
I would hate that. I was watching MNF last night and middle of a close game, Redskins on D and everyone's sitting. I notice a kid no more than 11 yrs old standing up yelling his butt off and motioning the crowd to get up and yell too. It was sad.

VHawk

Reaction score
A good friend of mine is an Eagles fan thinks RW is the best rookie QB right now,he has kind of made him a Seahawk fan.He calls me every Monday to discuss the games,funny to because he wants Philly to get Matt Flynn.

fav13259

Reaction score
alright, who on here is Eric Peters? and why are you telling the world of our secret weapon (Tanzania)

razgriz737

Reaction score
fav13259":3701jnvj said:
alright, who on here is Eric Peters? and why are you telling the world of our secret weapon (Tanzania)
Whoever he is, he must now be sacrificed at the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro.