The people have spoken: Wilson > Luck in Week 13

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• I love it.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• Of course, most people have eyeballs and a brain, something most national sports commentators lack.

Also, I love hearing the radio synched with the game. It's one of the reasons I like watching at least one half
    of NFL Replay.
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• Wow! Didn't think it would be that one sided. Or does half of Indiana not have compritters?
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• Kurt Warner rated Wilson #2 QB of week 13 in his top 5
    Galen96
    NET Veteran

• Yep we have computers. Problem is most Colts fans here do have even a 100th the passion that a Seahawks fan has. I've been to several games here and they are snoozefests. No noise whatsoever except maybe on 3rd downs will the fans stand up and give a half hearted cheer. Sad really. Proud to be a 12th man.
    BallHawker
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• BallHawker wrote:Yep we have computers. Problem is most Colts fans here do have even a 100th the passion that a Seahawks fan has. I've been to several games here and they are snoozefests. No noise whatsoever except maybe on 3rd downs will the fans stand up and give a half hearted cheer. Sad really. Proud to be a 12th man.

I would hate that. I was watching MNF last night and middle of a close game, Redskins on D and everyone's sitting. I notice a kid no more than 11 yrs old standing up yelling his butt off and motioning the crowd to get up and yell too. It was sad.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• A good friend of mine is an Eagles fan thinks RW is the best rookie QB right now,he has kind of made him a Seahawk fan.He calls me every Monday to discuss the games,funny to because he wants Philly to get Matt Flynn.
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

• alright, who on here is Eric Peters? and why are you telling the world of our secret weapon (Tanzania)
    fav13259
    NET Rookie

• fav13259 wrote:alright, who on here is Eric Peters? and why are you telling the world of our secret weapon (Tanzania)

Whoever he is, he must now be sacrificed at the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:33 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information