Carpenter IR'ed

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Carpenter IR'ed
Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:45 pm
  • dunceface wrote:
    razgriz737 wrote:It's early, but anyone know if there will be any decent veteran O-Linemen that will be free agents this offseason? Maybe it wouldn't hurt to sign a guy for 1 year and be able to plug in a proven vet while these rookies get their sh*t together. Idk, just spitballin'. I think we can all agree that our OL play has been less than stellar.

dont we do this every year?

I guess. Others have said we should draft, but look how well the guys we've drafted recently have panned out. I just wish there was a guy we could get that would make an immediate impact. Oh well, in PC/JS I trust.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 am
  • pehawk wrote:Didn't Carpenter basically work his TAIL OFF to even get back this year? A year that NO ONE expected him to come back in, at all? One he could've just rode out on IR and actually taken LESS criticism than he is in this thread?

Thank god some one pointed this out. Couldn't have said it better myself. The man's big, but he worked his ass off to get back on the field and played fairly well for us.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:44 am
  • He will be much better off this time around. Last year he couldn't keep in shape because his injured knee limited him in his work outs. If he has a full off season to get in shape (something he's never had), he is very likely to come back and be a monster at left guard for 16 plus games. The man can mow people over, he just needs to get healthy.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:02 am
  • Competition at guard should be pretty intense next year. Carpenter should be 100% by then but I would assume his spot would be up for grabs. McQuistan too. Moffitt has been a solid starter this season and Sweezy and Johnson have very high run blocking potential if they continue to develop.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:36 am
  • I don't mean to be cruel , but he needs to work with a dietitian and trainer as well.
    Happypuppy
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:06 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information