Best quotes from Bears fans after the loss

Scottemojo

Reaction score
A little Schadenfreude, perhaps?
My personal favorite from Scout
holy crap. Wilson is the truth.
A few others
Hate to say it, but Wilson deserved to win that game. Unreal.
Game over. Fn pathetic

Lovie **** himself today big time. Hope rice is ok. Guy has horrible luck.

I hate these fn Seahawks.
I want to punch Pete Carroll in the face. Lovie Smith and his prevent defense too!
We are a joke.

Two rookies have beaten us and twice our defense was unable to adjust.
We have beaten the teams we should beat.
We can't beat teams that are half way worth a ****.

No matter what, you do NOT lose games to rookie QB's if you have a true top rated defense.

We are over rated. In fact, most people were doubting us coming into this game. Now everyone knows that we're a joke.

Our #2, #3, #4 WR's are out. Our offensive line is offensive. Lovie made one of the most ridiculous calls I've seen him make today going for it on 4th and 1 against one of the best defenses in football which would have put us up two scores.

I am so sick and tired of having no defense against non-Bears homers who have said all year long "You haven't beaten anybody legit". All this game proves is that once again, they are right.

From Bears fans Online
The Bears are pretty clearly what you would call "bumslayers," but they can beat good teams. They simply choose not to.

SBNation
Nobody has beaten Seattle up all season.
They are a tough team.
The following quote was as overtime began
russell wilson is starting to piss me off
this is as good as over.
Defense is gassed. Announcers suck. Wilson is the second coming of drew Brees.
I hate the Seahawks so darn much. And their goes our division lead.

hawker84

Reaction score
i know that was a tough loss for them, what i didn't see in those quotes was , seattle sucks, wilson isn't good... i hate the seahawks to me is saying, they're a pain in my a**... love to hear it, especially from niner and packer fans.. and chicago fans heee heee...

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":nsm69nzj said:
A few others
Game over. Fn pathetic

I want to punch Pete Carroll in the face. Lovie Smith and his prevent defense too!
We are a joke.

No matter what, you do NOT lose games to rookie QB's if you have a true top rated defense.

We are over rated. In fact, most people were doubting us coming into this game. Now everyone knows that we're a joke.

Our #2, #3, #4 WR's are out. Our offensive line is offensive. Lovie made one of the most ridiculous calls I've seen him make today going for it on 4th and 1 against one of the best defenses in football which would have put us up two scores.

I am so sick and tired of having no defense against non-Bears homers who have said all year long "You haven't beaten anybody legit". All this game proves is that once again, they are right.

From Bears fans Online
The Bears are pretty clearly what you would call "bumslayers," but they can beat good teams. They simply choose not to.

SBNation
They are a tough team.
this is as good as over.
Jeez, that sounds like our board after a loss.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
My favorite:

"Wilson is starting to piss me off"

Thanks for putting that together.

chris98251

Reaction score
I want teams to hate us, I want them to see us on the schedule and go oh damn how we gonna lose this time.

The Radish

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":30qoe3f9 said:
Scottemojo":30qoe3f9 said:
A few others
Game over. Fn pathetic

We are a joke.

From Bears fans Online

SBNation
They are a tough team.
this is as good as over.
Jeez, that sounds like our board after a loss.

Nawww Kev, our guys are way worse than that.

:D

warden

Reaction score
Imagine if our defense let the opposing team have a 97 yard TD drive to take the lead in the dying moments of the 4th quarter to follow up that with an 80 yard scoring drive in OT. Hmmmm, we would have 500 threads of how PC sucks, Paul Allen sucks, the management is not as smart as me.

I am going to tell the Bears fans the same thing that I tell Seahawk fans, the other teams players get paid too

Don't get to high when we win, don't get too low when we lose. Overall we are having a good season, our young team is growing before our eyes, we are in the drivers seat for a playoff spot.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Lol pretty much what I thought too....."sounds like a milder version of our board after a loss".

Yea, and the "seahawks are pissing me off" and "I hate the fn seahawks" is more like they are tired of getting beat. Including the playoffs 2 years ago, haven't we won 3 of 4 games there ?

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Hawks46":2i1iknuq said:
Lol pretty much what I thought too....."sounds like a milder version of our board after a loss".

Yea, and the "seahawks are pissing me off" and "I hate the fn seahawks" is more like they are tired of getting beat. Including the playoffs 2 years ago, haven't we won 3 of 4 games there ?

They won the most important game though....

djb28

Reaction score
I wonder if people post our quotes ( that are far worse ) after a loss.