12/4 PSA: Seahawks in front of Pine St Nordstroms

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Just walked by Nordstroms at 12:50 p.m. and Bobby Wagner, K.J. Wright, Earl Thomas and who I'm guessing is Kam Chancellor (I guess I don't know what he looks like, not a lot of facetime on TV!) were ringing bells and taking photos for the Salvation Army. Also, Seagals.

Not sure if this belongs in the main forum here, but I thought some people would be interested.
    BWRyan
    NET Veteran

• No fair we are on the east side. :sarcasm_off:
    Kixkahn
    NET Veteran

• I think you should try to fight them.
    Slick
    NET Veteran

• My respect for Wilson just went down immensely. Theres no excuse for him not being with them.
    Last edited by therealjohncarlson on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• therealjohncarlson wrote:I respect for Wilson just went down immensely. Theres no excuse for him not being with them.

You realize this may have been set up before the season or there might be other legit reasons why he wasn't visible at time of report?
    Founding Father of the Bevell-Be-Gone Movement

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
    Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks
    SilkMonkey
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• SilkMonkey wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:I respect for Wilson just went down immensely. Theres no excuse for him not being with them.

You realize this may have been set up before the season or there might be other legit reasons why he wasn't visible at time of report?

Your sarcasm meters broken
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• therealjohncarlson wrote:My respect for Wilson just went down immensely. Theres no excuse for him not being with them.

He was at Childrens Hospital, visiting sick children. How insensitive.

In all seriousness, Wilsons there every day off. If she was old enough, I'd actually guide his mule into my daughter. He's just perfect as a football player and human being.

For the record, chances are my daughter will marry some balding, douchebag, ex-junkie like pops.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• therealjohncarlson wrote:My respect for Wilson just went down immensely. Theres no excuse for him not being with them.

I hope you're not serious. The kid visits children's hospital every week.
    Seaswab
    NET Veteran

• pehawk wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:My respect for Wilson just went down immensely. Theres no excuse for him not being with them.

He was at Childrens Hospital, visiting sick children. How insensitive.

In all seriousness, Wilsons there every day off. If she was old enough, I'd actually guide his mule into my daughter. He's just perfect as a football player and human being.

For the record, chances are my daughter will marry some balding, douchebag, ex-junkie like pops.

I'm sorry you married a balding, douchebag ex-junkie.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

• Why are you sorry? Its legal, finally, and he's sexy.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information