Pre-Funk

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Hey all -- this Sunday will be only chance to party before the game. Sounds like Temple is still where the crowd gathers. If you're still making plans for Sunday please consider stopping by. I'm more than willing to let you buy me a pitcher or two.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dang it John, I won't be able to attend Temple this Sunday. My son is in town and he's not 21 yet. Will you be attending any other home games the rest of the year?

JonRud

Reaction score
I will be there and I will definitely stop in for a Mac and Jack. How do I know who anybody is?

Does everyone wear a nametag that says HAWKSTORIAN, RADISH, PEHAWK, TECHWORLDS etc...??? Us out of towners need a little help!! LOL....

Maybe a spreadsheet to match up real names with .NET handles?? Do you guys even have real names?

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Aros":18egund8 said:
Dang it John, I won't be able to attend Temple this Sunday. My son is in town and he's not 21 yet. Will you be attending any other home games the rest of the year?

I'll be at the Rams game but with my son who's 15. Damn, can't wait for the 2018 NFL season and I can take my son for beers before the game!

The Radish

Reaction score
JonRud":1o4hrnxc said:
I will be there and I will definitely stop in for a Mac and Jack. How do I know who anybody is?

Does everyone wear a nametag that says HAWKSTORIAN, RADISH, PEHAWK, TECHWORLDS etc...??? Us out of towners need a little help!! LOL....

Maybe a spreadsheet to match up real names with .NET handles?? Do you guys even have real names?

JR, Hawkstorian is a big geeky looking guy who almost always has a smile on his face.

Go in the door, left past the pool tables and anywhere between there and the windows you will find .net people. Be careful tho, I first met pehawk that way. lol

Sounds like some of the regulars might not be there but there are always folks around. I see Todd says he can't, I'm in Spokane, I think Dominic is back on the boat for all the rest of the seasons home games.

But Hawkstorian is worth all of those combined.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
The Radish":1eus4cgm said:
Go in the door, left past the pool tables and anywhere between there and the windows you will find .net people.

Get with the times, Les! The new spot is down in the basement. That is when they open it up. It's kinda hidden. As you walk in, take an immediate right after the video games. The right side of the room is where people have generally congregated.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Hawkstorian":13h86bzd said:
I'll be at the Rams game but with my son who's 15. Damn, can't wait for the 2018 NFL season and I can take my son for beers before the game!

I will be able to as of next season.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
I found Dom to the left of the front door and Todd downstairs prior to the Jets game. I've met several others in the past as well. Just yell ".NET in the House!"

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
JonRud":28y31bqy said:

Jen and I will be there. I'll have my 05 Tech Worlds jersey on and will probably be sitting over on the couches under the by the jukebox. We usually get there a little after 10 after being at the Triangle to start the morning off. I'll be the one that looks shitfaced.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":18215tfn said:
JonRud":18215tfn said:

Jen and I will be there. I'll have my 05 Tech Worlds jersey on and will probably be sitting over on the couches under the by the jukebox. We usually get there a little after 10 after being at the Triangle to start the morning off. I'll be the one that looks shitfaced.

What does "Tech Worlds" even mean? LOL!

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
jamsomatic":1ma151zs said:
Tech Worlds":1ma151zs said:
JonRud":1ma151zs said:

What does "Tech Worlds" even mean? LOL!

Swing by Temple sonetime before a Hawks game and ill tell ya! LOL to you too!

jamsomatic

Reaction score
I don't get out there too often to Seattle but I met you at Temple and you called me Josh Brown and asked me if I sat down when I peed. You asked me that over and ver. It was for one of the playoff Redskins games. I will come to wherever the Seahawks play in a playoff game I hope it is Seattle.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
jamsomatic":3seu9vq5 said:
I don't get out there too often to Seattle but I met you at Temple and you called me Josh Brown and asked me if I sat down when I peed. You asked me that over and ver. It was for one of the playoff Redskins games. I will come to wherever the Seahawks play in a playoff game I hope it is Seattle.

Ok, I remember now. Do you also post here by the name SeaTown81?

jamsomatic

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":32m8p0dj said:
jamsomatic":32m8p0dj said:

Ok, I remember now. Do you also post here by the name SeaTown81?

LOL. No. I still don't sit down when I pee, either. lol.