Likelihood of SNF football for Seahawks vs. 49ers

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Doesn't it seem logical for that game to be flexed into the prime time slot? If the Seahawks keep winning and the 49ers fumble their game vs. Patriots, that game will have some high stakes. Night game with the 12th man vs Kappernick. I can imagine it now...
    Follow me on twitter @LoudSeahawksFan
    seahwkfvr
    NET Rookie

• 49ers @ NE is already a Sunday Night game. Would they have SF play two in a row?
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran

• cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

• I was just reading up about flexed games and the NFL allows for a sixth prime time game if the game is flexed. Happened to the colts and cowboys in recent seasons. 2010 for the Colts

Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*

• BlueTalons wrote:49ers @ NE is already a Sunday Night game. Would they have SF play two in a row?

This is what I think would exclude this possibility.............UNLESS it was for the division, which is possible, but not likely.

There are quite a few other games NBC could flex to in week 16.

Giants vs. Ravens (both in playoff picture)
    Bengals vs. Steelers (both in playoff picture)
    Saints vs. Cowboys (if one or both teams are scratching for playoff berth)
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• Saints are done even if they win out now. Bengals Steelers might be decent since its divisional and they're both fighting for the same spot. Then you have all the storylines between Carroll and Harbaugh, Russell Wilson on fire, SF was a fumble away from NFCCG last year. Plus if SF loses to NE or Mia and Seattle beats Arizona and Buffalo which both scenarios are plausible its for the division. Thats a huge game that lets the NFL highlight one of the best stadiums and crowd experiences in the league in one of the most important games of the year for both teams. As a Seattle homer this is a no brainer to me.
    Navyhawkfan187
    NET Veteran

• Sgt. Largent wrote:
    BlueTalons wrote:49ers @ NE is already a Sunday Night game. Would they have SF play two in a row?

This is what I think would exclude this possibility.............UNLESS it was for the division, which is possible, but not likely.

There are quite a few other games NBC could flex to in week 16.

Giants vs. Ravens (both in playoff picture)
    Bengals vs. Steelers (both in playoff picture)
    Saints vs. Cowboys (if one or both teams are scratching for playoff berth)

Searching out some information for this topic, I ran across a thread where someone said that a reporter for the Giants had written that the game against the Ravens was being protected by the league. If true, that means two things, ONE, they can't be flexed, and TWO, our game cannot be protected as FOX can only protect one game in any given week.

I just REALLY REALLY hope that we can keep this game in it's original slot.

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:24 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information