The future

Badjujus

Reaction score
In 50 years...

Seattle will have the NFL record for Wins @ home.

Wilson is coaching the offense.

The god King Paul Allen; his nickname for getting us 7 rings in a row, Begins Singularity.

pinksheets

Reaction score
The NFL shutters its doors as 50 consecutive Seahawk Superbowl victories have eviscerated the market for its product in all but the Pacific Northwest.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
In 50 years it will be the National Friendship League and the players will just go on the field and give compliments to each other (in full protective equipment).

In disgust, an Elderly Wilson moves to Tanzania and starts the worlds last full contact football league.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":2vm4skdx said:
In 50 years it will be the National Friendship League and the players will just go on the field and give compliments to each other (in full protective equipment).

In disgust, an Elderly Wilson moves to Tanzania and starts the worlds last full contact football league.
This is so full of win it's hard to know where to start mentioning it, so I won't try. :th2thumbs:

NYCoug

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":203podl9 said:

I kept reading this and thinking it can't possibly get any better, and it did. I love this post so much it's hard to really comprehend it in my brain right now. I honestly hope this really happens now. Thanks for making my day.

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread now.

The Radish

Reaction score
I love this string but noticed that Wilson would be 74 at that time and I'm liking the idea he retired to Tanzania.

:les:

mikeak

Reaction score
Our slogan would be

The man that was to short showed that he was tall enough
The man that couldn't walk anymore got a walker
The man that couldn't use the walker anymore got a chair

Still winning in 2062 - Russell Wilson

Latest posts