Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Championship Heart
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:57 pm 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*

I believe that this is the biggest thing wilson has going for him. I think we just saw a bit of it on sunday. It has many terms special, it factor. and many more. Its just the will to say i don't care what the score is we are winning this game. Like the patriots game with 8 mins left in the 4th. He just turned it on and won the game. Yes he is still a rookie that will make mistakes. And yes will we see it right away no. The team is still growing. But i believe in 5 to 10 years we will be saying omg did u see him with that superbowl. I look at it this way last year we where drooling for a QB that other teams have. That get all the highlights and did all the things to win. Guess what boys we finally have that guy. Enjoy we are in for a long ride.

Mike Bullene ‏@12thManM1ke 45m
@TDESPN Though, you did say the other night you cannot win the SB riding a defense. Even though you are literally the poster child for that. --twittered back at dilfer after he tried to slam hawks fans.

Post subject: Re: Championship Heart
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:34 pm 
NET Veteran

Golden Tate has that too. You can just see it.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]