The Golden Child

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
Well, I have stuck with that avatar since I joined this site. Been waiting for Tate to click, I think he's there. Thanks to RW for his stunning performance, that was clutch, dude has "it" and so does Golden. These two are going to be fun to watch for years to come!

CANHawk

Reaction score
Amen. As a long standing and much maligned Tate backer, I am very happy to see this season's performance. Just goes to show that you can't always be knee-jerk when it comes to developing talent. Sometimes patience is rewarded.

razgriz737

Reaction score
CANHawk":73og1thw said:
Amen. As a long standing and much maligned Tate backer, I am very happy to see this season's performance. Just goes to show that you can't always be knee-jerk when it comes to developing talent. Sometimes patience is rewarded.
The same could be said Okung, IMO. Minus a few hiccups earlier this season, he's been the bright spot of our O-Line. Not long ago, many were ready to call him a bust.

zayden185

Reaction score
In space he can make plays...took a bit but eating a bit of crow there lately as well

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I am very happy to see Tate finally come into that ability the coaches saw and fans hoped he could show. It looks like it's clicking for him now. I think Wilson has had a HUGE motivational influence on Tate. They should be a fun duo to watch for years to come.

CANHawk

Reaction score
It's like the little people's army. The oompaloompa squad. They're short!

I love how bizzaro the Hawks are! A 5'10" quarterback and reciver but 6'4" corners; usually it's the other way around. We have a DT that weighs 270 and a DE that weighs 320. We have aStrong Saftey that's as big as one of our DE's! I think our next place kicker should be a girl, a transgendered person or an amputee. That'd be hella awesome!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":1nt1ox1p said:

I love how bizzaro the Hawks are! A 5'10" quarterback and reciver but 6'4" corners; usually it's the other way around. We have a DT that weighs 270 and a DE that weighs 320. We have aStrong Saftey that's as big as one of our DE's! I think our next place kicker should be a girl, a transgendered person or an amputee. That'd be hella awesome!

You want Josh Brown back?

sturg78

Reaction score
Wasn't there already an amputee in the league at some point? A kicker with half a foot or something like that?

zhawk

Reaction score
Dempsey for the rams.... set the record at 63 yds for a fg iirc

hawksfan515

Reaction score
zhawk":1bxsk14h said:
Dempsey for the rams.... set the record at 63 yds for a fg iirc

Didn't he play for the Saints?

Or did he kick the FG against the Saints? hmmm....

BTW Golden Tate supporter since day 1 here too! Not meaning to brag lol :)

It was hard defending him early on, but he's payed off so that's nice!

Twisted

Reaction score
JesterHawk":1y7i6yeq said:
CANHawk":1y7i6yeq said:

You want Josh Brown back?

Efren Herrera...

5"8" lol

they called him "tattoo" lol "boss de plane"

definitely pro bowl material all the same and has a ring to prove it..

Twisted

Reaction score
in 1978 Efren kicks a 46 yarder to beat the Raiders twice in a single season, back then it was HUGE, raider haders and all..

he got even bigger when he kicked 3 on monday night in 79 to beat the Jets, originally a Cowboy he played with the Seahawks from 78-81 and there was a lot of buzz surrounding this guy back then and he inspired many a freshman to become kickers...

I'll always remember Efren Herrera, like to see some of his kicks again

herrera.JPG

if anyone ever thought Herrera wasn't the man better have a look, remember Monday night against Atlanta?

BIG PLAY@52 secs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQf1rhAE_34