Prepare For It. You Know It's Coming.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Mark me down as absolutely terrified by that matchup. I don't really go all-in on the conspiracy stuff, more that lopsided officiating comes from non-conscious psychological ticks and seeing what is expected to be seen. And the refs will want so badly (non-consciously, of course) to "right the wrong" that there will be almost no chance of a Seattle victory. I know what happened Sunday, but the post-season is a different animal.
    "I have a Super Bowl ring, and I would gladly show that to him. And if he doesn’t have time to come see it, tell him he can Google it." -- Doug Baldwin
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

• Dreading this too...Totally seeing the football gods set us up for Green Bay. And I am sure the NFL will have a few make up calls to hand out.
    hawkmanj
    NET Starter

• Aros wrote:Nah, I don't want any controversy. None. I don't want the win tainted with a controversial call that the media and fans can latch on to as the only reason we won.

I want to beat them, straight up, no controversy. Just a good old fashion ass kicking.

U mean like the last game minus the Tate grab
    TLD0550
    NET Starter

• Seahawks in Green Bay in January... hmmm.... Russell Wilson would be awfully touch to find in a snow storm.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Start saving your pennies, boys, and let's invade Lambow lol! One of the only places I have seen the Hawks play before. (they lost both times) But we can do it!! Who's coming with me?
    'The bevell is in the details.' -BFS
    jamsomatic
    NET Starter

• all I can say is, "we want the ball, and we're gonna score!"
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Starter

• MY dream: Bears beat Green Bay. Pats beat SF. We win out.

Green Bay comes to Seattle.

:th2thumbs: :0190l:
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• FlyingGreg wrote:And I want it to come down to a hal mary to Golden Tate in the end zone again. I'm twisted like that.

If it would come down to a Hail Mary to a Packers WR in the endzone on the last play, that would be twisted.
    Uffda
    NET Veteran

• I just want to see them playing in the playoffs.

If they play Green Bay, I would love for it to be in Lambeau. For those who thought Rodgers gave the Seahawks love need to go listen again to that sound bite. He stated there were few Seahawks fans in the locker room but they would take the win they put up over the Bears.

They would love to play this game again. I say give them what they want, they may wish they had not pulled for the chance.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Eric Davis on NFL AM ran through the NFC playoff picture and picked Seattle to go to Lambeau and beat the Packers then lose to the Falcons the following week. Of course he picked the whiners to go to the Super Bowl.
    run and shoot
    NET Practice Squad

• I'd love it if the game ended the exact same way and the refs made the exact same call.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:01 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information