Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Prepare For It. You Know It's Coming.
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 pm 
NET Veteran

Mark me down as absolutely terrified by that matchup. I don't really go all-in on the conspiracy stuff, more that lopsided officiating comes from non-conscious psychological ticks and seeing what is expected to be seen. And the refs will want so badly (non-consciously, of course) to "right the wrong" that there will be almost no chance of a Seattle victory. I know what happened Sunday, but the post-season is a different animal.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:58 pm 
NET Starter

Dreading this too...Totally seeing the football gods set us up for Green Bay. And I am sure the NFL will have a few make up calls to hand out.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 pm 
NET Starter

Aros wrote:
Nah, I don't want any controversy. None. I don't want the win tainted with a controversial call that the media and fans can latch on to as the only reason we won.

I want to beat them, straight up, no controversy. Just a good old fashion ass kicking.

U mean like the last game minus the Tate grab

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:50 pm 
* NET Moderator *

Seahawks in Green Bay in January... hmmm.... Russell Wilson would be awfully touch to find in a snow storm.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 pm 
NET Starter

Start saving your pennies, boys, and let's invade Lambow lol! One of the only places I have seen the Hawks play before. (they lost both times) But we can do it!! Who's coming with me?

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:55 pm 
NET Starter

all I can say is, "we want the ball, and we're gonna score!"

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:19 pm 
NET Veteran

MY dream: Bears beat Green Bay. Pats beat SF. We win out.

Green Bay comes to Seattle.

:th2thumbs: :0190l:

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:07 am 
NET Veteran

FlyingGreg wrote:
And I want it to come down to a hal mary to Golden Tate in the end zone again. I'm twisted like that.

If it would come down to a Hail Mary to a Packers WR in the endzone on the last play, that would be twisted.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:46 am 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *

I just want to see them playing in the playoffs.

If they play Green Bay, I would love for it to be in Lambeau. For those who thought Rodgers gave the Seahawks love need to go listen again to that sound bite. He stated there were few Seahawks fans in the locker room but they would take the win they put up over the Bears.

They would love to play this game again. I say give them what they want, they may wish they had not pulled for the chance.

Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:15 am 
NET Practice Squad

Eric Davis on NFL AM ran through the NFC playoff picture and picked Seattle to go to Lambeau and beat the Packers then lose to the Falcons the following week. Of course he picked the whiners to go to the Super Bowl.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:24 am 
NET Veteran

I'd love it if the game ended the exact same way and the refs made the exact same call.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]