Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Russell Wilson 7th in the NFL in QB Rating
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:38 am 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

Behind only:

Aaron Rodgers
Peyton Manning
Robert Griffin III
Alex Smith
Tom Brady
Ben Roethlisberger

If you take away the 4 picks this year that weren't really his fault (bobbles, tips, etc.) his QB Rating climbs to 100.4 on the year. No QB in Seahawks history has ever finished the season with a QB rating over 100 if I recall correctly. Let alone as a rookie.

Last edited by Fox0r on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Russel Wilson 7th in the NFL in QB Rating
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:43 am 
NET Veteran

Best Seahawks QB EVER.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:47 am 
NET Veteran

If only Wilson was as good as Luck or RG3 :roll:

Lombardi was on NFL AM this praising Luck for how he came back for two scores on the road but didn't even mention that Wilson did the exact same thing that Luck did.

Wilson has more wins the RG3 and he has more TDs and half as many INTs in 200! less attempts than Luck

Last edited by amill87 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Russell Wilson 7th in the NFL in QB Rating
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 am 
NET Veteran

It's all good. There's a benefit to being under the radar.

Much less likely to get shot down. :th2thumbs:

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:06 am 
NET Veteran

amill87 wrote:

Lombardi was on NFL AM this praising Luck for how he came back for two scores on the road but barely mentioned what Wilson did. Didn't even mention that Wilson did the exact same thing that Luck did.

Wilson has more wins the RG3 and he has more TDs and half as many INTs in 200! less attempts than Luck

If Luck hadn't thrown 3 picks in the game, he wouldn't have needed to "come back" in that game. Don't get me wrong, what Luck did was pretty cool, but Luck made his comeback after throwing three picks in a game against a 4 win Lions team while Russell made his touchdown drives against an 8 win team with the third ranked defense in the NFL. Maybe it's just me, but one of those seems a bit more impressive than the other and the mediots are telling me all about the one that was less impressive.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:14 am 
NET Veteran

rideaducati wrote:
amill87 wrote:

Lombardi was on NFL AM this praising Luck for how he came back for two scores on the road but barely mentioned what Wilson did. Didn't even mention that Wilson did the exact same thing that Luck did.

If Luck hadn't thrown 3 picks in the game, he wouldn't have needed to "come back" in that game. Don't get me wrong, what Luck did was pretty cool, but Luck made his comeback after throwing three picks in a game against a 4 win Lions team while Russell made his touchdown drives against an 8 win team with the third ranked defense in the NFL. Maybe it's just me, but one of those seems a bit more impressive than the other and the mediots are telling me all about the one that was less impressive.

I'm right there with ya.

Noone is even mentioning that RG3 and Luck have been the focus of their offenses for the whole year while early in the year, Wilson wasn't really the focal point. But as of late, there aren't many QBs (veterans included) that are playing better than Wilson.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]