Obligatory Uniform Thread

Galen96

Reaction score
White on White is man.... take your grey and stick it where the sun don't shine.

LawHawk

Reaction score
First time all year in the new white pants, right? I don't think they've worn the whities in a regular-season game yet. I like it less than white on grey and white on blue, but hey, it won.

Giblien

Reaction score
Yeah! White power! Wait...that didn't come out right...

largenutz

Reaction score
my thought exactly, one of the first things I noticed during bears game- Damn! these white unis are CLEAN!

JonRud

Reaction score
I like the all white look a lot. Very sharp & clean. Our best road combo.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Definately like the all white look. The grays are just not dark enough or silver enough so they just kinda look like dirty/dingy whites.

Ruminator

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":rhizcicc said:
Definately like the all white look. The grays are just not dark enough or silver enough so they just kinda look like dirty/dingy whites.

While they've worn grey pants in a few games, I'm wondering why they've yet to come out of the tunnel wearing grey tops. All-grey might be decent. Maybe they're waiting 'til the playoffs to sport all-grey, and maybe we'll see that the grey jerseys look pretty cool. But grey pants with white tops -- boring! All-white rocks.

hawker84

Reaction score
white on grey sucks for away uni's..

1.. white on white
2.. white on blue

haven't seen the grey uni's yet so can't comment

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Ruminator":q0dd02g3 said:
oregonhawkfan":q0dd02g3 said:

While they've worn grey pants in a few games, I'm wondering why they've yet to come out of the tunnel wearing grey tops. All-grey might be decent. Maybe they're waiting 'til the playoffs to sport all-grey, and maybe we'll see that the grey jerseys look pretty cool. But grey pants with white tops -- boring! All-white rocks.

We are wearing all gray against Buffalo.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Since we actually won a road game in the white pants, keep using them!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":l0wek8es said:
Since we actually won a road game in the white pants, keep using them!

We also won a road game in the gray pants, so the logic is a bit off here.

As for the color, I'm not a fan of the all white or the all blue. I prefer a mix of colors. With that said though, I really don't care what they wear when they win or when they lose. I just care about the outcome and I liked the outcome against the Bears

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Love the white/white. Like the white/blue. Meh on the white/grey. Doubtful I will like the grey/grey in any way, shape or form.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2jaheoqu said:
Love the white/white. Like the white/blue. Meh on the white/grey. Doubtful I will like the grey/grey in any way, shape or form.

I doubt I'll like the gray on gray either. It's just too bland. all of the single color combinations are, but I don't have to wear them, so I'm not one to complain. I just want to see the team play well, so I say let the players choose and keep on winning