BTW guys, Carp got injured.....

acbass

Reaction score
I hate it for the guy because I think his ceiling is very high. That being said, Moffitt gave it a good effort. His seal on the Lynch touchdown made the play. I think we will be okay. I hope anyways. Get better soon big guy.

SilNWest

Reaction score
Pheh. Moffit has been playing better anyways. Hopefully Carp can come back strong next year but I'm not too worried about the left guard spot.

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
I know Carp still has the potential to be very good but we might have wasted a first rounder in one of the best draft classes of all time.

Good thing we got steals in KJ Wright and Sherman in the same draft.

SirTed

Reaction score
The injury wont help - I think Carp's biggest problem is how top heavy he is. His legs just don't look strong enough to carry that big body. I hope for the best for him, I just wouldn't bet on it.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SilNWest":huh41pb2 said:
Pheh. Moffit has been playing better anyways. Hopefully Carp can come back strong next year but I'm not too worried about the left guard spot.
Based on what? Carpenter got clowned by Peppers early in the game but he's been solid when healthy.

Reaction score
Carpenter got clowned by Peppers early in the game but he's been solid when healthy.

Peppers just crushed him like a tin can. That did not look good at all he just knocked him on his a#$. Never liked the pick hopefully he can prove me wrong. I think he has it in him but he has to get mean n play Tuff rugged and Ruff.

He reminds me of Finch in wildcats.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":38c79wx2 said:
I know Carp still has the potential to be very good but we might have wasted a first rounder in one of the best draft classes of all time.

That was a very good draft class at the TOP of the draft but not at or after where we selected Carpenter. The only two guys that have played really well that were drafted in the end of the first or the second rounds are Brooks Reed and Torrey Smith. Carpenter was nor a wasted draft pick.

twelfman

Reaction score
Carp has not done that well, didn't miami have their way with him so I would say he's watching the game and not talking out of his arse

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
IMO, Carp's carrying about 30 pounds that he doesn't need. It slows him down way too much.

He's listed at 321 pounds at .com. He looks to be a biscuit shy of 350.

Hope that he comes into camp next year much closer to 320.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":1zwj9s2l said:

Its not where you are drafted, its what you do after you get to the team that matters.