Why we need to win a Super Bowl this Season

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
Imagine all the story lines you could cram into a single hour of America's Game. I mean you got the biggest rollercoaster reason I can remember for any team. Dropping your starting Qb, getting a new one and replacing him with a rookie, the win on MNF, the losses that demoralized us. Just so much stuff that would make this the most memorable season for me. Thats why it would be awesome to not wait another year, and just do it now.

Of course our hopes do not really change the outcome but threes some freaky magic I bet, and its all channeled through Russell Wilson.

EDIT: Do not forget that instead of going to Disneyland, the players would visit Mt. Kilimanjaro.

:thgeterdone:

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Wouldn't this be the first rookie QB to be in a superbowl?

And no superbowl topics BTW. We haven't even made the playoffs. Let's just focus on trying to win against the Tardinals this week.

bellingerga

Reaction score
didn't the redskins have a rookie QB in one of their superbowls? Doug something or another. I can't remember...

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2xle6zmh said:
Wouldn't this be the first rookie QB to be in a superbowl?

And no superbowl topics BTW. We haven't even made the playoffs. Let's just focus on trying to win against the Tardinals this week.

I am not saying anything like "OH we are so much better I predict we win the SB!!" I just see a lot of people going with the 3 year stuff, I just want to see it happen now.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
bellingerga":1v2gh51r said:
didn't the redskins have a rookie QB in one of their superbowls? Doug something or another. I can't remember...

Only guy to do it is Kurt Warner, and it doesn't really count, because he was a member of the Rams practice squad earlier and he was in the arena league or whatever, yada yada.

Wilson would be the first true rookie if we could somehow improbably pull it out, not to mention he would be the first rookie 3rd rounder.

Another record that could be broken would be leading a team to a SB win with a QB in his first year of starting. Warner did accomplish that.

CANHawk

Reaction score
God this place is so retarded sometimes. Last week we're blowing it up, cutting all the players and firing all the coaches, this week we're wining the SUPER Bowl. You are all bi-polar you know that!?

Crazy bastards.....

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
The roller coaster goes UP, the rollercoaster goes back DOWN. That's been this place since I can remember.

I don't know what to think about these Hawks right now. Beating Chicago in Soldier Field was impressive. Losing to the Rams and Dolphins not so much. Can they beat Buffalo on the road? Who knows? If they do, I could see them winning out. At home they've been spectacular. Will they still be when Sherman and Browner get suspended? The NFL is doing everything in its power to nerf the Seahawks. Can they? Who knows? We could still win with Trufant and Thurmond as our CB's. Wilson has the highest rating in the NFL at home. I still think we win 10 games minimum. It's extremely possible, in fact I'd say probable that if we beat SF at home we win the division. It's not far fetched for that to turn into HFA given everyone else's schedule.

But with this team? heck, we could MISS the playoffs losing to the Cards and Rams at home and beating SF. That's how crazy they've been.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
If our D line doesn't start getting more pressure opposing QB's, it doesn't matter who is in the secondary. The last few weeks they have had WAY too much time to pick us apart.

rideaducati

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":nwcvo0g0 said:
Dan Marino went the the big game his rookie year. Never went back again.

Dan Marino's Dolphins lost to the Seahawks in the divisional round of the playoffs in his rookie year. It was year two that he made it to the Superbowl.

kearly

Reaction score
CANHawk":3nmnum8g said:
God this place is so retarded sometimes. Last week we're blowing it up, cutting all the players and firing all the coaches, this week we're wining the SUPER Bowl. You are all bi-polar you know that!?

Crazy bastards.....

You're right, this place is bipolar.

Not me though. I've been on the Seattle to Superbowl train since the preseason.

Galen96

Reaction score
I truly think that losing in Miami gave these young guys some much needed perspective. Nothing is a freebie, the guys on the other sideline are getting payed also, and they probably want it more than you. I think with some good bounces in our favor, reasonably fair officiating, and focus, they can do it. They've already beat most of the top teams in the NFL this year... crazy huh?

OP
OP
K

KitsapHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":29nskywg said:

Crazy bastards.....

Hey maybe you should read all of the posts before you go out and call me retarded. I already said i do notthink we will win it, but I just thought the story lines behind it this season would be neat.

largenutz

Reaction score
yessir! I predicted Denver vs Seattle superbowl in the preseason!
But I ALWAYS predict Seattle to win the Superbowl every year! Lol!

CANHawk

Reaction score
KitsapHawk":3eo6a5z3 said:
CANHawk":3eo6a5z3 said:

Crazy bastards.....

Hey maybe you should read all of the posts before you go out and call me retarded. I already said i do notthink we will win it, but I just thought the story lines behind it this season would be neat.

I had no idea that "this place" consisted of only you and your silly ass post... my apologies.

No, perhaps you may be the one who needs to cultivate an appreciation for proper context, as you should be able to plainly see that I didn't call you specifically anything.

HUGZ............ :common039:

Latest posts