Wilson has not thrown an INT since the Lions game.

When will Wilson throw another pick?

• Cardinals

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Bills

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • 49ers

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Rams

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • In the playoffs

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Never again, for the rest of his career.

Votes: 44 53.0%

• Total voters

hawksfan515

Reaction score
When does this streak end?

Pretty impressive he kept the Bears ballhawking DB's hands off the ball, except for 1 play. I think it's gonna end in the Cardinal game though. They have been picking off QB's left and right.

Not gonna be an easy game next Sunday folks.

nsport

Reaction score
One thing they're doing is he's throwing into the weaknesses of the DB's except when he's doing the streak patterns. The deep balls are the only ones they really got their hands on today and that's a low percentage INT chance compared to an equally thrown short or intermediate ball. If/when he gets one, it'll be when it gets popped up in the air or on a deep ball...

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
nsport":27fenbor said:
One thing they're doing is he's throwing into the weaknesses of the DB's except when he's doing the streak patterns. The deep balls are the only ones they really got their hands on today and that's a low percentage INT chance compared to an equally thrown short or intermediate ball. If/when he gets one, it'll be when it gets popped up in the air or on a deep ball...

Thank you! Love this answer!

And that's a great point. Something I love about Russ is that when he throws a ball that's very close to a CB, they usually have their head turned around or something that makes them unable to make a play on the ball.

Also, not many deep passes for Wilson lately. That kinda sucks. Maybe a few in the AZ game?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I refuse to vote. I'm not gonna be the one responsible for jinxing him.

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1wymhsoc said:
When does this streak end?

Pretty impressive he kept the Bears ballhawking DB's hands off the ball, except for 1 play. I think it's gonna end in the Cardinal game though. They have been picking off QB's left and right.

Not gonna be an easy game next Sunday folks.

[youtube]76p_ncbffCE[/youtube]

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Psychobabbler":1jum17l1 said:
hawksfan515":1jum17l1 said:
It's scares me man! Miami/Arizona game all over again!!!! :(

Relax, man...the next one's at the CLINK.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Russell Wilson can "out-gun" Ryan Lindley at home. They just lost to the JETS 7-6. Poor Fitzgerald wasting his talents in AZ.

razgriz737

Reaction score
jlwaters1":1rigrtlu said:
Psychobabbler":1rigrtlu said:
hawksfan515":1rigrtlu said:
It's scares me man! Miami/Arizona game all over again!!!! :(

Relax, man...the next one's at the CLINK.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that Russell Wilson can "out-gun" Ryan Lindley at home. They just lost to the JETS 7-6. Poor Fitzgerald wasting his talents in AZ.
Just out of pure curiosity, would you guys entertain a trade scenario where we get Fitz and AZ gets Flynn? I saw a thread in a Tards forum saying they should trade away Fitz for Alex Smith and it just got me thinking...

minormillikin

Reaction score
razgriz737":n46ltj1m said:
Just out of pure curiosity, would you guys entertain a trade scenario where we get Fitz and AZ gets Flynn? I saw a thread in a Tards forum saying they should trade away Fitz for Alex Smith and it just got me thinking...

Unfortunately, it is impossible for Larry Fitzgerald to play for the Seahawks as long as we have Sidney Rice. Picture this wacky scenario:

Robinson (approaching Fits while filming RealRob Report): Hey, Larry, what's up?
Fitzgerald: Hey Bro
Rob: Larry, have you met Sidney Rice yet?
Fitz (nervous): Ummm... yes, of course I have. Excuse me a moment.
(Fitz leaves the room. Moments later, Sidney Rice enters the room)
Rob: Hey, Sidney! You just missed Larry! I wanted to get both of you guys on camera together.
Rice: Oh... really... umm... I'll go get him.
(Sidney Rice hurries out. Very shortly afterward, Fitz re-enters)
Rob: Hey, Larry! Where'd Sidney get off to?
Fitz: He was feeling ill and left for the day.
Rob: Wait a second, Larry... Weren't you wearing glasses last time you were in here?

(etcetera, etcetera....)

LawHawk

Reaction score
I will fix the juju. Wilson is definitely going to throw a pick against the Cardinals. Their defense is pretty solid. Tied for second in the league in interceptions. Yes, they're behind the Bears, and Wilson didn't throw any to the Bears, but you can't fight those odds every week. Streak ends.

I am really confident we're going to win. Our defense, on its worst day, can destroy any of those QBs in red. But their defense is still good.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
He very well could have had one or more against the Bears yesterday. A couple of those passes hitting shoulder pads and popping up like that tend to be easy game. I was honestly surprised that neither of them were picked off.

largenutz

Reaction score
Pretty much all of his picks have been flukey, hail Mary, tipped ball, so in my eyes RW3 has no interceptions this year!

largenutz

Reaction score
btw Rw3 is gonna tear apart the cards D, this is the first team he's playing against that he's seen b4. He's still pissed off about week 1

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
largenutz":1q08czt0 said:
btw Rw3 is gonna tear apart the cards D, this is the first team he's playing against that he's seen b4. He's still pissed off about week 1

This.