Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: The 25 yards we didn't get...
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:00 pm 
NET Veteran

I absolutely loved this game it was an amazing. Yes, like many of you I'm used to the national media having us on ignore and we didn't win the game the bears lost. 25 more yards from 4 different players would have given us noticeable stats outside of the seattle area.

Marshawn was 13 away from 100
RW was 7 away from 300
Rice 1 away from 100 and Tate 4 away.

A strong offensive output without those 25 yards but those 100/300 marks are bragging rights. Would have been nice to stick it to the workplace on Monday, but the two game winning drives is good enough in my book.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]